Lines getting fainter & fainter :-( HELP!!

Lovinlyf

Reaction score
So im abt 7wks 3 dags frm LMP

But got put back to 4w 5d as of 27th December... Went to ER due to heavy bleeding.

Is this normal?

Now , since 27th of December I have been regularly testing with 1-2 days gap ..
In the last 2 days my tests have goten fainter n fainter. Even with my morning urine.

I will be going to get my HCG levels tested tomorrow again.. Previously they were at 1937 .
But

Just wanted to know - are my pregnancy tests getting lighter coz of the heavy bleeding i had few days before n it was a miscarriage?

:-(

Answers would be much appreciated to put my mind at ease until tomorrows appointment :(

It could be a miscarriage hun sorry to say. If you had heavy bleeding and your test are fading to negative those two together are more likely to be the case. This has happened to me a few times and they were al miscarriages. Very sorry and hope that I am wrong:hugs:

Just wait for the hcg beta before you stress. Hpt's can vary with dilution:hugs:

It ain't over till the fat lady sings! (That's what I've been telling myself these last few weeks anyway).

I don't mean to be a negative Nancy hun really.....just basing it on my own experiences which is all I have:nope: I really do hope i'm wrong and 2have4kids is ultimately correct in that only the test can tell. I hope this turns out okay for you!

Its possible its a miscarriage especially with the bleeding. However have you ever heard of the hook effect? Try collecting your urine in a cup and dilute it with water and use a test... sometimes if your hcg is too high tests will start to lighten up. Its just a thought, wishing you the best of luck :hugs:

I'm so sorry, does not sound good, but try and stay positive. Good luck

Ashley8806. I hve not heard of the hook affect but i may try it tomorow morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"