Lines getting lighter??

Gabrit

Reaction score
Hello everyone -

This is my first cycle TTC so I am amazed that I already got a bfp! I am 10 or 11 dpo and I know this based on OPK. I had taken a test every morning starting at 8 dpo and late last night I got my first very faint positive (top regular test), I then tested this morning and got the second test as well as the bfp on a digital. The bottom test is from just an hour ago after holding my urine for 4 hours. I am freaking myself out because I know it is early to be getting positives and they do not seem to be getting any darker. Even the one with the FMU is just as dark as only holding for a few hours. I’ve also been somewhat crampy. I am nervous! Any insight?

1D1F0F4C-9ACF-44A8-AA8B-CD1FE1BF1029.jpeg

Congratulations!! Ur tests look good to me

All I can say is tests can vary so much depending on how much you have drank, time of day etc. My fmu was always horrendous and I always got better lines at night...everyone’s different.

If ur wanting to keep looking for progression maybe try to test at the same time of day and compare those??

Lots of luck!! Xxx

Also cramps could just be baby getting cosy

Didn't want to read and run..

I would wait 2 days and test again hcg doubles every 48 hours.. also it would depend on what part during the day shows higher hcg.. for most it's FMU for me personally it is SMU.

Also if your urine is too diluted that affects the test aswell so make sure with your 4 hour hold you are not drinking anything with in that 4 hours..

Good luck and I hope it gets darker for you

I 2nd pp test around the same time of day every 2days you should definitely be able to see progression. But congratulations mama!!!

Congratulations!!

Also, I agree with the other ladies. In early pregnancy you can get different results depending on the time of day you take the test. I would say those lines look great!

Early pregnancy, I was getting different shades according to time of day, and honestly it was a little wonky the first few days! I also had some cramping.

I would say BFP and congrats!

Can anyone help me why are my lines far apart or am I pregnant I’m 14 days late on my period

D8088F6D-E262-41FC-9E8D-9CC2699846A3.jpeg 3FF51597-EC37-42BB-869E-D6E54F7F7161.jpeg 03E3DA1A-C81A-4709-A832-65047A85DCC6.jpeg

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->