List your strange preggo symptoms here

Kern

Reaction score
You know, the ones that aren't listed in any book anywhere but you never had before your bfp? :haha:

Mine is so strange. I am freezing cold during the day, and way too hot at night. It's 80 degrees during the day soooo no reason for me to be cold. I've always read about being hot, and I was last time, but cold? Whaaaaat? :shrug:

Hungry and not hungry at the exact same time. I want to eat everything but the thought of it makes me want to vom. Lol! :dohh:

What about you..?

I was just thinking about this!!

Whats new for me is I've got tummy aches all the time. Like the kind you get from eating too much junk/greasy food. But I'm not. I'm actually eating quite well. It sucks.

I'm currently 6+7 weeks and the one thing I've really noticed and thought was quite strange since finding out I'm pregnant is that my left index finger keeps swelling for no reason at all hahahaha

Hungry and not hungry at the exact same time. I want to eat everything but the thought of it makes me want to vom. Lol! :dohh:

What about you..?
Yep, i have that too :dohh:

Moodiness... like perma pms. I just want to punch people in the face... all the time. Or then on the flip side, I get super depressed and cry because I just want snuggles but the husband is gone till the 20th. I hate emotions!

I've got the sensation somewhat similar to needing to vomit, as in an ache along my jaw or in my belly, but it migrates. I get the feeling around my face and along my shoulders and sometimes down my arms, often when my Diclectin might be wearing off a bit.

yikes! That does not sound good! Hope it eases soon.

I noticed today I'm getting way more heart palpations than normal. I had to google it cause it freaked me out and it appears it's completely normal but scary as heck! Ack!

Actually, it's mostly just weird. I mean, it's not like I feel I need to vomit when it starts doing it's migrationy thing, it just leaves me feeling a bit uncomfortable.

My blood pressure dropped to the low end of normal (115-120 down to 103 top number, 80 to 60 bottom) and I started getting minor symptoms plus a racing heart when I get going.

Inability to concentrate on anything, also so forgetful! Went completely off coffee.

Definitely feeling this one! Keep feeling really hungry but having trouble finding anything I actually want to eat, there are quite a few foods that I usually enjoy that the thought of makes me feel sick :(

Inability to concentrate on anything, also so forgetful!

This one too! :dohh:

The first thing that I noticed that was weird and made no sense at all was sensitivity to loud sounds. About a week before my bfp I started noticing I was turning the tv down constantly or asking my daughter to use her inside voice even though looking back she really wasn't that loud. So incredibly odd

The first thing that I noticed that was weird and made no sense at all was sensitivity to loud sounds. About a week before my bfp I started noticing I was turning the tv down constantly or asking my daughter to use her inside voice even though looking back she really wasn't that loud. So incredibly odd

Ha weird. I've been telling my husband to turn the tv down a lot more lately. Didn't even think that could be something. :haha:

I've self diagnosed myself with pregnancy rhinitis. Ugh ugh. I don't get fall allergies and I'm sneezing more than I do during spring allergy season. I'm miserable and drippy. Boo. And there's nothing I can take right now to dry me up. Yay me? :haha:

Food tastes weird to me too, could be the sinus stuff but my usual favorites are grossing me out. And usually I'm a dessert girl but I'm not so hot on anything sweet right now, probably not weird though. :haha:

Went completely off coffee.
Yeah, I did too, for a couple weeks. Now I don't like the smell of drip coffee. I used to love coffee, couldn't go through a day without it and wouldn't want to!

I dont want to be touched. Like I have dogs and cats that are huge snugglers and usually I am all about it.

Lately I keep making them get them from me.

In the mornings, i'll get a horrible sensation like i'm going to vomit. Then, it travels up, and right before the actual sensation of puking comes, it's like it transfers into my nose and i sneeze instead. So. Weird.

I also have the food problem, and the frustrating thing is what i feel like i can eat changes nearly daily. I'd been living off hot pockets for a couple days, then suddenly i wanted nothing to do with them.

It's an annoying way to live, lol

Yeah, I have the food thing too. I'll eat nothing but Kraft dinner for a week and then want nothing to do with it. I've also been recently getting really pissed off when people touch me. More so when I told my grandma and she could stop touching my stomach. Hands off!!! Lol, it just makes me feel weird

Isn't that so annoying?! My MIL rubbed my belly the other day. I'm like, how did you enjoy that fat and bloat grope?

Right?!?!? Like, all you feel right now is lard and fluid. Thx for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->