Listening to the rain!

C

Ceejay123

I'm in Nottingham at the moment - It's absolutely chucking it down! It's so relaxing, laid here at 2:21am, listening to the rain with the windows open. Am I the only one that thinks this is therapeutic? No matter how cold it is, I have to have the windows open!

Although It is stopping me from sleeping, It's lovely to lay down in the dark and think with the sound of the rain in the background :D Much better than music.

Any other "silly" things that relax people? :)

Yes! This! Exactly this. There is absolutely nothing more relaxing to me than when it rains hard and thunders. I used to go outside and sit on the porch or keep the windows open, but then once I actually caught a cold haha. So I just sit next to the closed window curled up in blankets and its soooo relaxing. I called in late to work once just so I could chill through the storm. I can't drive through rain efficiently anyway. :haha:

But your post is exactly how I felt yesterday. We had a HUGE storm here! A branch even fell on my car and dented it. But I was still happy lol. Small dent. It doesn't really start half the time anyway. :p

yep! i love it too............nothing more relaxing then being in my cosy warm bed and listening to the rain! xxx

I'm the same! I actually like the rain, people think I'm weird.

i love listening to the rain too, not so much in July though :nope:

I always have my windows open too, gotta have fresh air coming in the house.

other ''silly'' thing that relax me is people brushing my hair :cloud9: I love it when my DD wants to play hair dressers :lol:

I love the rain, i love the sun too so a happy medium would b nice but durin the night with the windiws open its fab.

Our first day in honeymion there was a rain,thunder n lightning storm, it was amazing,never sn anythin like it.

It also rained in my weddin day.

oh yeah I love the sound of the rain too, I used to love it when it rained when I went camping. Ace for when you're in bed at night, although not as fun when you wake up the next morning in a muddy field!!!

I second having my hair brushed too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"