Literally dying for a cheeseburger!

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
A post was written on here a while ago about cravings and what not, a couple of the ladies on here mentioned cheeseburgers… since then that is all I can think about… is it quite a common one? xx

Cheese burgers have been my biggest craving so far… not even the somewhat healthy ones you can make at home.. I want big greasy horrible for you burgers from fast food and take out places.. I don't know about it being common, but it seems to be on here at least!

Not just a greasy fast food burger but French fries, too. I need French fries daily...the way I need water and air! One hour till lunch!

Cheese burger has definitley been one of my biggest cravings too! But not McDonalds, I want a cheese burger from a diner or grill!

Red Robin cheeseburgers are insanely good right now. It is a major craving for me too

i been craving mcdonalds and there fries, thats the only meat i would eat

I had a major craving for In-n-Out burger (not sure if anyone has heard of them...they're pretty big out here).

I try to make it as healthy as possible and get it "protein style" which means its wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun. At least I don't get the extra calories and carbs, right? :haha:

Red Robin cheeseburgers are insanely good right now. It is a major craving for me too

I LOVE Red Robin, but they are too far to drive to regularly. Five Guys is much closer. YUM!

I have chilli in the crock pot right now and I'm nearly drooling for it.

I want a mcdonalds double cheeseburger now. Or five.

I have to have a cheeseburger and fries from Wendy's ones a week or I turn into Godzilla.

Oooh I hear you - my biggest craving so far is a Hungry Jacks (the Aussie equivalent of Wendy's, I think) Bacon Deluxe burger. Sooo good. I had one on Wednesday and half way through I already wanted another one. Still thinking of it now... gahhhh I need one! :wacko:

I LOVE Red Robin, but they are too far to drive to regularly. Five Guys is much closer. YUM!

I have chilli in the crock pot right now and I'm nearly drooling for it.

Yes they are slow to open here in Florida aren't they? We used to make a point to hit the one in the Ft Myers area when we drove through that part of the state and then like a cheeseburger angel from heaven one opened a few minutes away from us in Clearwater!

My favorite is the prime chophouse-fire-grilled burger layered with horseradish-sautéed mushrooms, gourmet steak sauce, Provolone, Country Dijon and crispy onion straws. Salty fatty goodness! I think just figured out what we're having for dinner lol.

I do love five guys as well and especially their fries omg! I just love those gourmet RR flavors...they have me hook line sinker lol.

I had a major craving for In-n-Out burger (not sure if anyone has heard of them...they're pretty big out here).

I try to make it as healthy as possible and get it "protein style" which means its wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun. At least I don't get the extra calories and carbs, right? :haha:

In-n-Out is my favorite junk food burger of all time. Drive through gastro heaven lol. If you just want drive through quick fatty burger goodness you can't go wrong there.

Oooh I hear you - my biggest craving so far is a Hungry Jacks (the Aussie equivalent of Wendy's, I think) Bacon Deluxe burger. Sooo good. I had one on Wednesday and half way through I already wanted another one. Still thinking of it now... gahhhh I need one! :wacko:

Omg bacon deluxe yes pls !! :thumbup:

Wow you girls are funny! I havent craved a cheeseburger yet, but now I am kinda wanting one! Red Robin or Five Guys sounds goooood or Wendys yum

Knowing me though, if I got a burger at a resteraunt I would end up with a tariyaki burger! Pineapple mmmm

....dammit it's like 3 degrees F now and this talk makes me want to demand that my husband goes and gets one... He would too because he's stupidly nice but I'll be nice I guess....ugh.

Thanks a lot ladies! :haha:

Why did you have to mention red robin???!? Ahhhh!!!

Wow you girls are funny! I havent craved a cheeseburger yet, but now I am kinda wanting one! Red Robin or Five Guys sounds goooood or Wendys yum

Knowing me though, if I got a burger at a resteraunt I would end up with a tariyaki burger! Pineapple mmmm

yes yes yes to pineapple on a burger, the one I get like that is pineapple salsa and white queso....

And now I want one.

yes yes yes to pineapple on a burger, the one I get like that is pineapple salsa and white queso....

And now I want one.

That sounds DELISH! Mexican burger? Sounds really gooood . My beloved teriyaki burger is actually a chicken burger with pineapple Swiss cheese lettuce tomato mayoand teriyaki sauce. It is a a god send LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->