Littering!

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
I hate littering, but the worse thing I keep seeing is fast food places.

We dont eat there very often but tend to eat in the car when we do :shrug: no idea why, but it seems lots of people do the same. Anyway, I am so sick to death of seeing people (usually youngsters) opening their car door and throwing out there entire packaging. Are you just too lazy to walk to the bin?:shrug: Its makes my blood boil!

OH is equally annoyed about it! We never noticed anyone doing it in scotland, although im sure it did happen, but it seems like 3 or 4 people do it every time we go (im in Wales now).

I actually think there should be cameras and take the registrations of the cars and fine them, massive fines, or better still community service to pick up litter.

Anyway, rant over lol!

I agree, I don't see the point of not putting something in the bin either, it's just pure lazy. It's like when you see poeple walking around and they just drop paper or a drinks bottle. What harm will it do them to just put it in their pocket or carry it for another few minutes until they get to a bin, they were carrying it before it was empty anyway! xxx

littering gets me mad. I have lost count of the times my youngest has dropped his empty packet of buttons on the street and I have had to run after it to pick it up. My 3 year old is really good about throwing her rubbish away as she knows not to drop it and she will carry it until we have found a bin. If a 3 yr old can do that then there really is no excuse for others not to.

You get fined £50 here and I know 2 people who have been caught :)

OH is a litterer. he has gotten better since he got with me as i always have a go at him about it.
my dad's had a go at him too :haha:.
i hate it, it really makes me cringe!

I hate litter too! I also hate chewing gum and dog poo! why are people so inconsiderate :hissy: the road is there for everyone to use and no one should have to walk around dodging dog poo, chewing gum and litter, the wasps they attract in summer :sick:

i never see dog poo on the floor anymore. i remember when i was kid i was always standing in it whilst walking through grass. :sick:
i don't really see chewing gum either.

Blah11 - maybe thats why i never noticed it there, i think we do have fines here but i dont think they are enforced, the police here could self fund themselves just being at McDonald's at £50 a time. lol!

they should be finned, its like this up near the drive thro here x .. our town has actually gone too far with the littering fines now... i know of people who have had rubbish they put in a bin fall out and been charged for it :/ and when rubbish has fallen out of pockets/buggies. Seems they just started going after easy targets! rather then people who are actually throwing it on the floor intentionally!

they should be finned, its like this up near the drive thro here x .. our town has actually gone too far with the littering fines now... i know of people who have had rubbish they put in a bin fall out and been charged for it :/ and when rubbish has fallen out of pockets/buggies. Seems they just started going after easy targets! rather then people who are actually throwing it on the floor intentionally!

yeah thats annoying! seriously send them down here, they would have an easy time in any fast food place lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->