Little boy D name suggestions!!

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I'm having a tough time! My boyfriend has two boys, both starting with D (his name starts with D too) so we are trying to think of D names for our little boy.

Now that I think of it, we were going to do Ray as the middle name in memory of my grandfather, but both his son's have a middle name starting with J, do you think that will be a problem? I don't know if it will even matter...we plan on trying for a girl down the road and have names picked out but no D or J either!

I love uncommon names but any suggestion is great! Thank you!!

my son is called Dominic, we are all Ds as well apart from my hubby, (kids have different dads,) but have decided this time i get toooo confused with names as it is as does my MIL, so we are staying well away from the litter D this time, hope you find the name you want, :)

dane
dante
damen
dax
dexter
donny
devlin
dune
davon
devon
deeno
hmmm ok im running out lol

I love the name Dylan :) it's not unusual but I have a soft spot for it :D

Drake
Drey
Dontay
Demitrius
Damien

ermmm...

I like Damian - unusual and shortened names sound affectionate (Damo, Dame)...My brother is Damian and one of our closest friends is too.

Delaney for a girl...Delano, Dominic, Darryl, Dante, Damon, Dakota, Drew, mmmm outta ideas lol

Thank you all!! Damian is his daddy's name, I love it too =D hehe

I'm starting to think that D isn't the letter for us this time around... But I feel bad! I don't want my little boy to feel left out from his brothers.. Especially since his daddy is not his bio dad.. But if we have kids later we are not going to do D names so I don't know what to think..

I was going to say Dylan. I have a friend named Dayle. I like that too :)

My both boys are D names too, like my OH. This time it has become very hard to decide.

Daniel (OH and 1st son)
Diego (2nd son)
Declan (possible name for our 3rd boy)
Dante
Damian
Desdan
Drake
Dexter
Dakota

I think Dylan is really cute.. Do you ever have one of those names though that makes you think of something it shouldn't? I don't know why it reminds me of a Dill pickle...

Oh my goodness, typing it out now I know why.. Because of the cartoon Rugrats, the baby brother's name is Dillon Pickles.. I can't get it out of my head! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->