Little boy turning 1...so TTC #2!!!

My Little guy just turned 1 on June 18th. We just had a missed miscarriage. Found it at 11 week ultrasound on May 22. I had another natural MC before my son. I am CD16, and usually Ovulate around CD 18. We are not trying this month though. We have a beer festival and a family vacation in July. But Aug...it's ON!! I will be following you guys!

Nice to see you over here. Maybe we will be due around the same time again. :D

My Little guy just turned 1 on June 18th. We just had a missed miscarriage. Found it at 11 week ultrasound on May 22. I had another natural MC before my son. I am CD16, and usually Ovulate around CD 18. We are not trying this month though. We have a beer festival and a family vacation in July. But Aug...it's ON!! I will be following you guys!

MMCs are awful - I'm so sorry, hope you're doing ok. A beer festival and family vacation sounds great though. Enjoy!!

Hey ladies. I just got this yesterday at only 9 dpo! It is really unexpected. Normally I would not test that early but I have been queasy on and off which is not like me. I called my doctor today and with my history of MCs he wants to see me next Thursday so hopefully we will at least see a sack. I still can't believe it. It took so long last time but this is only our second month ttc. I swear SMEP works!

Attachments

• PT.jpg
    PT.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1
Oh my goodness!!!!! Congratulations on your BFP!!!!!! :happydance:

Fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy <3

Hey ladies. I just got this yesterday at only 9 dpo! It is really unexpected. Normally I would not test that early but I have been queasy on and off which is not like me. I called my doctor today and with my history of MCs he wants to see me next Thursday so hopefully we will at least see a sack. I still can't believe it. It took so long last time but this is only our second month ttc. I swear SMEP works!

Congrats!

Nice to see you over here. Maybe we will be due around the same time again. :D

Hey Krissie!!!!!
Good to see you!

Hi ladies, I'd like to join this already seems to be a happy bfp friendly thread with lots more to come I hope! :)

Congratulations with your BFP ItsAwonder :)

Our baby boy is exactly 10 months old today, and I think I am ovulating today, for the first time after my pregnancy. I'm hoping to have them close together - also sometimes wonder if we're crazy, but nah! I'm already getting excited...

I'm hoping we've done enough for a successful 2WW...

Hi ladies, I'd like to join this already seems to be a happy bfp friendly thread with lots more to come I hope! :)

Congratulations with your BFP ItsAwonder :)

Our baby boy is exactly 10 months old today, and I think I am ovulating today, for the first time after my pregnancy. I'm hoping to have them close together - also sometimes wonder if we're crazy, but nah! I'm already getting excited...

I'm hoping we've done enough for a successful 2WW...

Hey StrawBerry! Lovely to meet another crazy lady haha! I'm past the nervous stage now and just excited to start trying now :winkwink:

I will be OV a week today according to my chart so we shall see!

Happy Monday Ladies! So I am CD3. This is the first true period ive had since my second MC. (first MC was before my son) I have my ovulation kits, my Fertility friend app is all set. Plan to start doing some opk's around CD12 as i usually ovulate between CD 16-19. Which means i will be ovulating while we are on vacation with my entire family in one house! hmmmmm we will make it work. ;) Where there is a will there is a way!

What is everyone else up to? What CD? Have you ovulated? when are you testing?

CD 34 here. This has been a very frustrating cycle. I got a positive opk today, well two. So I am going to treat it like I'm ovulating and hopefully we can dtd before dh leaves for work.

Good luck Krissie!

cscbeth - congrats on AF. I remember being really happy to start a new cycle after my MC's

Krissie - I think I'm ovulating today too (CD20). We dtd yesterday but not the previous two days as I was away for the weekend (first weekend without my little man!). Fingers crossed for us both. I have a short luteal phase so I'm not very hopeful &#128542;.

Itsawonder - any symptoms yet? Are you able to have an early scan?

Cscbeth - hehe - you'll have to be a bit sneaky and very quiet!!

I have a 12 day lp. I started using natural progesterone cream when we were ttc ds and it really helped. I plan to start it at 3 dpo again.

Ooh - what cream do you use? I got prescribed progesterone pessaries last time and got pregnant the first month using them but they don't seem as willing to prescribe them this time as I've already had a successful pregnancy (though I'm convinced it was only successful due to the progesterone!)

I use emerita progest. I really like it, I've used it to lengthen my lp, bring on my period and used it until 12 weeks with DS. I buy it off amazon as I find they have the lowest price. But I've seen it in some health food stores.

CD4... about 8 more days till we start the serious BDing which will last around 10 days....:happydance: we are NOT missing the egg this month!
DH has been warned. :haha:

Haha, to funny cscbeth.

We only dtd Friday and yesterday when I got my positive opk. I was not expecting it as I kept thinking af was trying to show. I want to sneak one more in but not sure as I am getting sick. I do hope we catch, I would love nothing more than an April bub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->