Little gutted

Buttercupbabi

Reaction score
I'm hoping to test on the 08th and seeing 2 little lines, I've kept it quiet from everyone apart from OH and just been talking to my friends about babies and maybe one day expanding our family etc knowing deep down this could be happening...

All week I was chatting to a close friend and today she uploaded her scan letting the world know she's expecting baby number 4. I am so happy for her but now I feel like it might look like I got pregnant cos she is because I haven't told anyone about us...

Sounds really childish I know, but I felt like I got a bit of a kick in the teeth :wacko:

I'm sure your friend won't assume you got pregnant because she did! After all, it's incredibly common for married couples to start trying for kids. It's also incredibly common for them not to discuss that they're trying with anyone until they're not only pregnant, but a few months along. Anyway, if she has three other kids, and you didn't get pregnant after she announced any of those, you're obviously not that affected by what she's doing. ;)

I hope you can let go of that worry and just look forward to being able to share your good news with your friend when you have it!

I'm in the same boat, one of my closest friends recently announced her pregnancy. I knew before she announced, because she told me, but what I didn't tell her is that we were planning to start trying this month. I've had the same worry, but it's silly, really! If anything, your friend will be pleased that you two can be bump buddies. :)

Thanks Ladies!

I am so happy for her and shes over the moon and thats all that matters is just (and im not complaining as I already have 2 boys who I love... I know im lucky) Ive recently since January have had really low thyroid levels and they're just not really going up that quickly and my meds keep upping which means me conceiving is really hard... so seeing that was just me being really jealous but i'll get over it!!

Hope everything goes well for you hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->