Little help please :)

babynewbie

Reaction score
Im totally new to all this :) the ovulation tests i ordered came this morning so thought id do one to see, as since having the implant my periods have been all over the place (had 3 in the 14 months it was in) so i have no idea what my cycles are doing.

So just did my first one and this is what i got, i know it isnt a positive but can anyone tell me how long it will be do you think? Am i far off ovulating or not?

Any help appreciated :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_1670.jpg
    IMG_1670.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 16
It is hard to tell. I get lines like that pretty much all the time.

Hi! Do you have any idea where you are in your cycle?

I think everyone is different and as hard as it is you've gotta try to be patient, keep testing, and see how it goes for you. I've seen some posts where ppl have those lines leading up to it, but in my case I get almost no line at all then 1-2 days of dark lines then immediately nothing again.
It all depends so i'm told, but we can all relate to the dreaded waiting game:growlmad:

good luck and :dust:

Thanks :) i have no idea where abouts in my cycle i am. my last AF was 12th june and not had anything since, before that one AF was in April. Theyre really messed up! So just a waiting game and see what happens! I know its not gonna be easy as pie, all this TTC stuff is new to me but exciting :)

I'm taking soy at the mo to try and move things along a bit seeing as we're both on CD42!

I wish I could help, but I never used these. Hope someone comes along. At least its a bump. ;)

When I had lines like that I was about 5 days away from getting my positive. But everyone is different. You could have a positive tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->