Little lamb microfibre nappies? good or bad?

Well we've tried the bamboo nappy and it kept Noah very dry, I used 2 liners in it a bamboo and fleece one and he was comfortable and the nappy didnt feel wet just the liners, it contained the poo well too.

I use the cotton LL and they are fab. Used my MF one a couple of times, but althuogh it dried VERY quicky, it lasted less than half the time of other nappies. My best fitteds are def my bamboo tots bots :)

I don't find Adam is wet all the way to his waist if I make sure and change him every few hours. I use a fleece liner and his skin stays dry. The odd occasion he's been left too long he is damp but I find that with any nappy, and at least the cotton and bamboo are breathable, natural fibres.

Mummypeanut I have done the experiment! lol
The microfibre Little Lamb took exactly 22 hours to dry. This was air drying in a fairly warm house but not on or directly close to a radiator so if you have central heating you can assume they will dry within a couple of hours on a rad I reckon. What pleased me though was that they were just a soft and fluffy as when I dry them in the tumble dryer which I don't think you get with cotton or bamboo. Hope this helps.

Mummypeanut I have done the experiment! lol
The microfibre Little Lamb took exactly 22 hours to dry. This was air drying in a fairly warm house but not on or directly close to a radiator so if you have central heating you can assume they will dry within a couple of hours on a rad I reckon. What pleased me though was that they were just a soft and fluffy as when I dry them in the tumble dryer which I don't think you get with cotton or bamboo. Hope this helps.

thanks for doing that really appreciate it!!

I use the LL bamboo nappies. I have 20 and they last for 3 to 4 days intotal (use a disposable at night as LO is a BIG wetter - and they are better at wicking away during a 13 hour stint in one over night).
I usually wash them and bung them on the radiators around the house. They are all dry by the next evening. The fleece liners are pretty much dry within a few minutes (and the poop falls off them into the loo like a dream!)

I admit that LO will wear a LL if we go out, but I'll only carry one soggy nappy around for the rest of the day out - she'll be put into a disposable if need be once we are out.

Apart from that I think they are grand. My LO is on the 95th ish centile for height and weight so grew out of the size 1's by 8/9 months, but hopefully the size 2's will last the difference until potty training.

As an aside, I've noticed that she will hold off peeing for a few hours and then do the biggest pee in your life. Might be due to the feeling of wetness that you do get with a real nappy (rather than the disposable) but I'm hoping that this will come in useful for when potty training starts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->