Little lambs fleece inners and which brand of booster to buy?

mummypeanut

baby due march 10th
Reaction score
I bought a load ( maybe 15) fleece liners from our cloth shop and then got my Little lambs freebie nappy through today - I'm so annoyed with myself - the little lambs fleece is gorgous and fluffy where as the fleece liners ive got are really man made feeling. :cry:

I hate how much choice there is in cloth diapering - its so easy to get it wrong and im getting extremely frustrated! :shrug: Will these thin not fluffy man made feeling fleece liners ive got zillions of do the job? We're gonna use them while we get through the meconium phase and over night to wick away the moisture when LO arrives.

Also can anoyone reccomend where to get some good bamboo boosters from? We have a mix bamboo and microfiber nappy so i would like boosters which are thirsty just in case we have a heavy wetter. what would you suggest? When do you use boosters with your LO's?

So many questions!! Sorry for taking over the board again!!!

p.s.

Another stupid question - which bit of the laundry draw do you put the white vinegar in (conditioner or pre wash) and do you use it every wash?

I very rarely use white vinegar but whenever I have, i pop it in the conditioner drawer :)

I had some of those liners and although i thought they were worse than the fluffy ones, they still did the job hun. I just use fluffy ones now - but that is because i like them more and the poo comes off easier, not because the other ones didn't work :)

I just got my bamboo booster from my nappy shop, they are pretty basic ones but do the job well :)

I wouldn't worry about the liners, keep them for when lo has a nappy rash and needs to use cream, then chuck them after, that way they've served a good purpose!

I boost everything with easy peasy hemp boosters, £20 for 10 and free postage from ep direct, slim and reall absorbent, 1 petit dessous bamboo and 2 ep hemp will last DD over night in a bg pocket

Thanks for the advice - ive never thought about using hemp - how does it compare to bamboo as ive never heard about it before?

does anyone know what size fleece little lamb liner would work best in flips? or are there any similarly fluffy liners that would fit better ?

I would use a size 2 little lamb fleece liner in a flip, I use all size 2s now and am thinking of selling my size 1s as I don't use them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->