"Little Low"

Maurie

TTC with 1 Angel
Reaction score
Every test I have they say the results are "a little low but nothing to be concerned about."

My progesterone was 12.9 and she wanted it above 15. My LP was a little shorter than she wanted, my lining was .7 and she wanted .8 (I am not exactly sure how she measured it) two of the three follicles are "a little small".

It seems like I am so close because all these results are ALMOST what they should be But I feel so far away because more and more tests are coming us as just a little low, small short](*,)

You would think all of these things being a little low it would add up to something

Sorry about the little rant but I don't know what to do...

From your sig you have been prescribed Clomid, that should help with boosting your follicles and in turn hopefully your progesterone should rise. If the Clomid helps produce good follicles but your progesterone remains low then you should be asking for HCG shots as well. The shots help the corpus luteum to produce progesterone to support a pregnancy should conception take place. If after a few months of Clomid you find its unsuccessful then ask for Femara (aka Letrozole). It has been said that Clomid or Femara work for a person, not both, so if one isn't working go to the other. However, give it a couple of months & change of dosage to try and get it right. Unfortunately it's trial and error and it's so difficult to be patient, but if you give it time to get good follicles and in turn good hormones then you'll be a lot closer to your baby. Good luck xx

For a short luteal phase you can also do progesterone suppositories.

I am on Progesterone suppositories for low progesterone and a short luteal phase. It lengthened my luteal phase by 7 days. It's too long, so I'm not going to take it for as long this month.

My lining was also on the thin side, but the doctors didn't seem to be concerned they said anything over .6 is normal. Mine was .6 in november and .7 in december.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->