• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Little One,Why do you kick?

Teasangelmom

Reaction score
Little one why do you only kick mommy while I'm FINALLY lying down for 5 minutes? Lol. I'm almost 20 weeks and I have a 22month old to take care of too. I swear this baby only gets really active when I finally get the chance to sit down which often means I don't get much rest. He/she kicks so hard sometimes I can't sleep. Ugh!
Oh we should find out the gender tomorrow if baby decides to cooperate :)

I'll be 18 weeks on Monday and I'm still waiting and this is the 4th for me! LO is sitting in my back so I hardly feel anything on a regular basis. :(

I don't know if there is any truth in it but DS3 was often quiet until I sat down too. Apparently our movements sooth them and they spend a lot of that time sleeping. Us sitting down the movement obviously stops and they wake up. Murphy's Law naturally. :haha:

Lol. Thank you Wacky! We didn't find out the gender yet, made another post on that. We'll find out Tuesday for sure! With your previous kids did they ever kick so hard they woke you up, this early I mean,?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->