little princess ellie is here :)

S

stacey01

its all still a bit blurry, was in so much pain
13 days late ! had a induction booked for the wednesday, on the same morning i started getting pains, when i got to the hospital the put in the gel and that made them even worse, the same night the pains got really bad and about 2am i went to the delivery bit

got changed and comfy in the delivery room, started on the gas and air, then the midwife gave me anti biotics for the strep b,

then she gave me a injection to help the pain , havent a clue what it was , i didnt care but made me sleepy and felt a bit pissed and the gas and air was making me laugh a bit

then it started getting too much so i asked for a epidural, sum1 came straight away to do it, and have to say it was shit, didnt work just gave me numb legs

then i started throwin up loads, they tried giving me more stuff thro the epidural thing but it still didnt work, then they was going to take it out and try again but decided not to, and then just let it wear off

i just remeber crying and saying i couldnt do it, espcially when i got to around 9cm had a bad stinging and burning sensation too which midwife sed was her head coming down

she said in a hour i could start pushing, it was stinging really bad and i had no energy left atall, the babys heartrate was dropping so they put a monitor thing on her head and i was dehyrated so gave me a drip and that sorted it out.

i was pushing for just over a hour, midwife started sayin she would have to get the drs soon to help , scared me cus i didnt want to end up with a c section or forceps , i kept on pushing my hardest , while everyone told me they could see the head , i told them they was lieing.
they cut me about 3 times and i managed to push her out, i am so glad she came out naturally.

although it was the most painful thing ive ever done, it was worth it all and shes just perfect :)
hopefully ill remeber more bits soon

2nd october 1.48pm 7lb 8 1/4 oz

Attachments

• el6.jpg
    el6.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 180
  • el1.jpg
    el1.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 169
  • el2.jpg
    el2.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 115
  • el3.jpg
    el3.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 143
  • el4.jpg
    el4.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 134
Congratulations! She's gorgeous!

Congratulations and sorry to hear you were in so much pain - your little priness makes it all worthwhile though! :happydance:

Congratulations! She is adorable!

awww she is sooo cute! Congrats!!!

totally gorgeous! well done and congratulations!

Congrats, she's beautiful!

Aww! She is absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations!

Congratulations hon she is gorgeous x x

Well done hunnie it is really hard work my pushy bit was 2.o8 hrs omg hurt like hell but finally its a relief when they pop out

shes so cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"