Little Tikes Activity Garden Play Centre

Lucy_2010

Mummy
Reaction score
anyone got or getting a Little Tikes Activity Garden Play Centre? Just wondering if it's any good and what age is it best for?. My DS will be 11 months at Christmas and was wondering if it's a waste of money?. He isn't crawling yet.

My LO loved it. We got it for her first birthday and it has only recently been rehomed (she is now 2.5). We would have kept it longer but we needed the space. It is rather small for them to play in but it has enough of other bits to keep them occupied x

Thanks for the reply. I seen it today and thought it looked great but wanted to check before I bought it. Was worried he would out grow it quickly.

we got it last xmas when my children were 6 months and 18 months. they both loved it and now we use it as a garden toy. they now enjoy posting allsorts of stuff in the letterbox and sit in there for ages. its quite small and the slide parts a bit useless but they both love it even still. id recommend it but wouldnt want to pay full price I got it for £35

My ds has I and adores it. He is 13 months, my 4 year old dd has also been known to play with it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->