Littlewoods Laptops!!

Hels

Reaction score
Im now very confused!!
I have got 2 parcels today, both containing Microsoft Office Home and Student!!
Will my lap tops be following????? Has anyone else got anything????

how strange :?

no i got nothing they did take the payment then refuned me it the next day

Blimey Hels you shouldn't have got that :?

I'd ring and ask where my laptop was!

OMGGGGGG Have you been charged Hels???

You may be in luck with their screw up!! Get on the phone STRAIGHT AWAY asking where the laptop is. Problem is now they seem to have excepted your order I think they will have to follow with the laptop HAHA I'm *sure* of it!

Have you still got your confirmation email???

PS: Threaten watchdog if they don't supply you with what you believed you were charged for & that was the laptops!!

Maybe they have made a mistake! If i ring them they may tell me to send back the software. Ill check my bank account, but i went for the interest free, ill have a looksee!!
Darent get excited, but surely they will have to honour it if they send me stuff??

No money out of the bank.....to call or not to call.....help???

So you opened a credit account!

Did you get an email to say they can't supply laptops?

You won;t get the laptop after those hun I believe the pricing error came from this product. Login to your account - look at your transactions/statements an tell me what it says? :D

By the way what I meant was don't expect lappy to follow - 2 seperate products! :) You may have a case for the lappys though! Be interesting to see whats on your transaction history!

This is what my account looks like! I didnt order the software, I ordered 2 lap tops, ill fight the bast*8rds if they dont let me have them! Think I shall call to ask the whereabouts of the laptops!

Account Number *******
Statement Number 1
Produced On 10 Feb 2007
Transaction Period: from

to 13 Jan 2007
10 Feb 2007

Last Statement 1
Date Catalogue Number Description Amount

Items Not Charged

(Available To Spend Has Been Reduced By Any Items Marked *)

6 Feb 2007
* PR4277 x2
Microsoft Office Home And Studen £298.00 - Direct From Manufacturer

TOTAL VALUE OF ITEMS TO BE CHARGED £ 298.00

Balance

I have tried and tried calling they are busy :roll: :evil:
I have 'Tracked my order' this is what it said

Date of Order Time of Order Total Value
30/01/2007 15:30 £298.00
Catalogue Number Description Quantity Original
Delivery Date Expected
Delivery Date Status
PR427 MICROSOFT OFFICE HOME AND STUDEN ONE SIZE ONE COLOUR 1 27/02/2007 Delivery Due Today
PR427 MICROSOFT OFFICE HOME AND STUDEN ONE SIZE ONE COLOUR 1 27/02/2007 Delivery Due Today

So no mention of Laptop delivery! Bloody Hell, why get my hopes up Grrrrr

Erm I dont know if this has anything to do with it. But when I looked at Wobbles origional post about this offer (which was after you had all bought and been let down, I just wondered what the huge post was about) When I clicked on the liks to these laptops, it didnt bring up laptops at all, but copies of MS Office. Like they had removed the laptops and put this item in its place, which might explain why you have been sent the wrong thing.

Ive just gone back & looked. Girls here will tell you it shsowed a laptop THEN it showed blank NOW it shows what they have sent you! Cheeky *******s did not cancel your order for the LAPTOP! :shock:

When you looked at the link Hels - Did it show a laptop? It must have looking at the date of your order!

Thats REALLY naughty!!!

Have you got your confirmation EMAIL

See now what you do is ring up & kick up one stink! Thats really bad not only have they gave you an order that your didn't order they failed to cancel the order from their mistake meaning they were still happy to chrage you & CHANGE the description on you account.

Need that email :wink:

ok im a little confused n scared!! on my order it now says 2 x teh micosoft software thingy shud i cancel it?? i never got a conformation email confirming these just an email saying tht i got my credit account now these things r still on order :?

I CAN NOT GET THROUGH GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Ihave been trying to contact them all afternoon!
When I bought the lap tops they were shown, not pictures of the software, I have the order confirmation, with prices.
If i could only get through to someone, Ill surely kick ass! Ill write a letter over the weekend :evil: Bloody stinking rotten frickin asshole tosspot wankers!

Gosh, sorry!! I feel a bit like that today :oops:

My email confirmation said:

"A100" laptop with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 PR4277*

Have you looked for the email Hels - Im confused if any of the above came from email or your account! :hugs:

This may be a no lose no win situation but I think if you can get that email you have a pretty good chance!!

I do have an email saying that i have ordered 2 lap tops with that software.

Right bingo! THAT is what you need!! Ignore the account info - thats terrible they just *changed* that as I took a screen shot of mine before they made it 'unavailable'!

Problem you have is getting hold of them it seems though :?

I'm going to ask someone later on this evening if they have any advise on your situation as hes fighting his order & I think he might know. I'm sure they have entered the contract with you & they should have sent the goods you 'assumed' you ordered & got confirmation about.

They are cheeky! They offered a 25% deal on the 'proper' price on the lappys to all who ordered only they *bumped* the price up! :roll:

Cheeky beggers!!
Thanks Wobbles...ill be online all night, feel free to MSN me if you need to.
Chat seen, thanks again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->