LiveLines UK Jobs..

To start with i feel this is so late no one will read it sorry only just found the site. I many mons ago worked for livelines was a bad move. when out I was getting text asking if cld log on even if for only half hr as far mor callers that ladies online. when i did i didn't hardly get any callers they have to have their quota of ladies online even if not busy. then i had probs i was going on a hen night told the office in advance but they said bluntly your contracted to us so shld wor yr shift, yeah right, then i told them i wouldn't be working at all that weekend even tough shld've done the 6hrs as would be in devon for the wedding again i got when you come back you'll have to make up lost time yeah right again, all chatline work is supposed to be log on log off when you want to work, only getting paid for the time you actually do. i told them this but they stated no you signed a contract with us. so i told them i'm breaking it and won't be working for them again. i also asked if that was one of them or maybe even had to go to a funeral of a loved one what wld they do HUH reply woud fit it in with my shifts yeah sure are ou truely going to be up for talking sometimed horrendous sex when crying over a dealy loved person i think not. Also like others they stated they would keep the money i had earnt fine phone slammed down.
I've since for while now been working for another company so much more pleasant. log on off when i want. only be in catagories i want to be in so only talk about what i want to with the callers. no text to ask to log on when supposidly busy. office staff pleasant and understanding and can talk to them to help you out if any queries. if don't wish to work say when going on hols no probs, though i do usually just tell them saying incase notice i'm not online this week its because, again np. Money not always that great it does depend on what you talk about and for how long but suitable for my requirements and always unless something wrong in the office which they wld sed out an email always paid on time.
if anyone thinking of doing this job i personally wouldnt recommend livelines, infact i had a woman caller the other day, don't usually speak with women, but she was just asking about the company i work for in general as she is working for livelines already only been few weeks can only work from about 10pm-3am as has young family plus the shift at weekends and has said having probs and the late shift is quiet, plus shes been getting text but they know she can't log on any more than she does. looking into other company and reconds will be changing end of month. also livelines only start paying after first min or so other company from time you click to speak to caller and they pay every 2 weeks mine pays every week.
if your working for livelines and its working for you good on you but i never would again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->