liverpool january meet

2 changes is alright, not done 3 before but should be ok. There will be a few of us coming together so that might make things easier.

https://www.madhousesoftplay.co.uk

ok what about this one, its right by the train station in bebington, only needs one change at lime st from manchester so i can meet yous all there, looks really good

baby play area, suitable for under 1's, cafe serves hot and cold foods, open 9-5, if u get there before 12 cost 2.50 with free coffee, juice and biscuits (!)

looks like the best option so far, then we can even come back to liverpool for shopping

x

2 changes is alright, not done 3 before but should be ok. There will be a few of us coming together so that might make things easier.

the only thing id worry about is stairs in the smaller stations, at least if were changing in lime street we know theres lifts lol

x

Haha I've done stairs at train stations on my own with a tiny Ryan before.. that was not fun at all.

Can you just go into that one? I can only see where it says about booking in parties, etc.

yeh paul just phoned them up, it looks like the best option for everyone so far, easy for manchester, liverpool and the wirral girlies hehe

x

Dont think im going to make this one, ive got bloomin sore boob, still a bit snowed in here.

aww :( never mind babes, theres one in chester in march, are u gna come to that one?

x

Will have a look, this new house is lovely but up a big hill in the middle of nowhere :rofl: there is a train station to Manchester at least but I cant even get the pram down the hill at the moment.

ok so ive missed all of this damn the place being closed on tuesdays

so when i buy my train tickets where am i asking for should i just get lime st then buy the ticket for the other train when im on it?

awww sam i hope the snows gone and the boobs better and you can come

you may aswell buy direct to bebington, just make sure it changes at lime st, i think thats the only way you can actually do it though but better safe than sorry haha

x

Not sure I'll be able to come if it's the Bebington one, depends where abouts it is and how close to bus stop because I can't walk too far now without being in pain xx

I think it's about 3/4 mins walk from the bus stop, it's opposite bebington train station. If we got off at the stop across from the one stop shop it wouldn't take us very long at all

Okey doke, well I shall see what the plan is and then decide. If people are going over to liverpool afterwards anyway then I may just meet poeple in Liverpool if that's okay as I need to get some stuff anyway xx

Noooo! If you don't come I can't go lol s'up to you anyway, if you just wanna go to liverpool then I'll just take Grace to the next one

All the liverpool buses I've seen for the last about 3 months have been buggy access ones so no reason why you can't go :) They're the same as the chester and arrowe park ones now xx

Hmm still not sure. I get really anxious about taking her on buses especially on my own. I'll have to see how I feel I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->