liverpool january meet

Is there anyone else going without a baby? Because I don't wanna be sat in the play place like a lemon on my own for hours because obviously everyone else will be playing with their LOs in the ballpool and stuff xx

There's 2 pregnant people who were going to come :shrug: how much is it to get in and stuff? The website only says about parties

Said people don't seem to have replied to this thread for ages though, so I guess that means they aren't coming :shrug:

if u get there before 12 cost 2.50 with free coffee, juice and biscuits (!)

katy, feel free to play with leyla :winkwink:

x

if u get there before 12 cost 2.50 with free coffee, juice and biscuits (!)

katy, feel free to play with leyla :winkwink:

x

Aww, last time I saw her and you she was only 6 weeks old. Can't believe she's almost 1! xx

i know, shes so big now, its unbelievable haha, jan 19th when were meeting is her due date lol

x

me and lauren are still coming :thumbup:

im confused...off to look at train times and changes

hmmm if we get a ticket to go to bebington then we want to get off at lime st on the way back to shop we are going to have a problem i think if they punch our tickets

i think i might buy a return to lime st then theres a bit of a gap when we are at lime st until the bebington train so i think ill buy a return from lime st to there makes sense ...then i can go shopping after

as far as i know you dont hav to do the whole journey in one go

weve gone places before and got off half way and no ones said anything when weve got back on again, maybe ask at the station when you buy your tickets to be sure

x

It's tomorrow!

Louise, which ticket are you buying? And are we still meeting at half 9 at Piccadilly?

what time are we meeting at lime street? if your train is at 10ish then you should presumably get here for about 10to? so i should meet you at lime st at 10to11?

x

was going to get a ticket after 9 30 and ask to bebington as you have to go through lime st anyhow

our train is 10 01am and gets to liverpool at 10 48 am so 10 to 11 is perfect ellie

lauren il text you in the morning but 9 30 sounds pretty good, im going to ship the kids off to school about 8 30 and hubby is driving me to the tram stop, so i should be in picadilly for 9 30 ish x

Is everyone ready for tomorrow?? Think I need to pack the changing bag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->