Liverpool. Wednesday 11th March

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

Right so is this date ok with everyone? I'l try and get hold of Rach, where should we all meet? I don't know my way around Liverpool much but I'l be getting the train to Liverpool Lime Street. Is that ok?

Yeah ill get train there too, i know me way around but thats easy for me :) What time we looking at ladies takes me 45mins on train XxX

Takes me about 45mins to an hour aswell so if we say 11? is that ok with everyone

11 fine by me, means getting the 10.15 train :) XxX

Haha I'd like to go Chester whilst I'm down if you fancy it?

course let me now any day in advance and ill move things at work, anyone else welcome too :) XxxX

yep 11's fine by me too :)

so we meeting at the train station then? might be easiest since ur both gna be there lol

x

Yup, shall we say Liverpool Lime Street train station?

11 is fine by me too. Where abouts in the station though...because it's huge and i hate looking for people lol! I'll let Bexy know too xx

Yup sounds good to me! I'll just look for people with prams :rofl: xx

Fine for me aswell, see you outside burger king on the 11th at 11 xx

Wooo :D so it's on then Wednesday at 11 .. burger king in lime street train station by the seats.

can't wait ... will PM you all my number - takes me 45mins to an hour gettin there too xx

I'm a tad confused... burger king by the station? Lol The only one I can think of is the one by nandos and the Marriott? And that pic you sent me of j was soo cute rach!

Oh and the one on the corner opposite Bold street! :dohh: I thought you were talking about Lime street, I'm with you now

I'm a tad confused... burger king by the station? Lol The only one I can think of is the one by nandos and the Marriott? And that pic you sent me of j was soo cute rach!

we went to the park an he LOVED it!! he laughed the whole time it was so cute .. he loved the swings the most xx

OH!!! God, I'm so stupid. Right, yes, burger king, lime street, got it, see you all there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->