Liverpool

just look for the girls with the screaming babies ;)

ive got a cream and black loola up

x

:rofl: just thought i aint meet any of you before only the chester / wales ladies.....how am i ment to know who you are??

Ill be taking me black quinny buzz pram but like that helps?? XxX

I'l have the loud baby who growls at everyone :D :rofl:x

:rofl:

Well at least he aint a screamer like mine!! XxX

I said this in the other thread. I'll just look for prams. And i've seen pics of most of you so should recognise you a bit xx

why doesn't every one post a picture of them on here so maybe that could help us a bit? xx

:rofl:

Well at least he aint a screamer like mine!! XxX

:dohh: wana bet?:rofl: Jayden has screamin fits when he doesn't want to be in his pram .. alwas seems to be in the middle of town :rofl:

How is everyone for next tuesday? x

Isnt it next wed were meeting>???? Confused! XxX

11am at burger king in lime st station :) XxX

11am at burger king in lime st station :) XxX

wow that's early lol .. but any ways me + Jayden will make it. were about are we going? dinner? baby museum? ... xx

Dunno :shrug: i need to nip market kyle has requested new lactose trainers for jacob :dohh: If he didnt have enough already!! XxX

Dunno :shrug: i need to nip market kyle has requested new lactose trainers for jacob :dohh: If he didnt have enough already!! XxX

oooh i know one that do the cutest ones .. i got Jayden some even though i know J won't keep a pair of shoes on lol. i paid £20 for a pair of k-swiss trainees an he just let me put them on him an then 2 seconds later booted them off an laughed at me :dohh:!! an they've got the cutest little air max trackies for £20 too, makes J look so grown up :( lol xx

I got a pair of nike ones for £15!! I got a lactose polo for £35 tho but it looks smart so i aint arsed. He has nike air max trainers but there size 3 (smallest with hard sole!) but he only a 1.5 at the mo! But i have a list of things from OH to get :dohh:! XxX

I got a pair of nike ones for £15!! I got a lactose polo for £35 tho but it looks smart so i aint arsed. He has nike air max trainers but there size 3 (smallest with hard sole!) but he only a 1.5 at the mo! But i have a list of things from OH to get :dohh:! XxX

i take it your OH is a scouser :D lol .. well we will go shopping for things like that then go for some dinner .. any one (NOT) like chinese? i know a all you can eat chinese place an it's so nice, i went there with Lynn (sam'smum) an all J did was cry lol good job sam was such a good little boy lol xx

How did you guess :rofl:
I dont mind chiense but im a veggie so as long as some meat free dishes thats fine by me. XxX

How did you guess :rofl:
I dont mind chiense but im a veggie so as long as some meat free dishes thats fine by me. XxX

ooh well if we see somewere else we will go there instead :D x

I never knew you were veggie ema. I'm okay with any type of food. And i can coo over all the baby clothes that i can't buy yet lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->