Living with Depression or Aniexty and TTC Group

Butterfly24

LTTTC no. 1
Reaction score
https://img33.glitterfy.com/10285/glitterfy0180327T288D32.gif

https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3pwHExUkBkAcgGl5XlHv9XvjYQIeqOv0X3jDY3s6-0xtU6m8&t=1&usg=__1KioAattC_c5FeXgEhtd3A8tAzg=

Hello Ladies

We have set up this thread as a source of help and support for all of us who are currently ttc or are pregnant with depression or anxiety.

We will all be going through lots of emotions some sad, but hopefully many happy. We would love to hear your stories, your successes and tips, as well as offer eachother support.

If you would like to join our group please send me a message and include if you are ttc or pregnant, how long you have been trying or how far along you are, what your due date is or which day you plan on testing, if this will be your first or you are widening your familes.

:kiss:Butterfly24 - NTNP 1yr TTC#1 with PCOS Sep 2010:kiss:
:kiss:faeriewishes - NTNP 6 months TTC#1 with PCOS May 2009:kiss:
:kiss:SammieGrace - TTC#1 Aug 2010:kiss:

found this poem today

Trying-to-Conceive Poem

Anything, I'll do anything-
Temperature charts, Tes-Tape, litmus paper,
Abstinence to maximize sperm count,
Lying on my back with a pillow under my behind and
my legs up like a beetle,
Vitamin A, Vitamin E, zinc, manganese,
Anything, I'll do anything-
But please-oh please-don't ask me to just relax.

hits the nail on the head for me atm lol

feeling really down today, been positive so far but today i just feel abt blah

i just feel like i'm stuck in limbo atm all this info, not sure what i should try what i should give a miss

i just generally feel like such a failure, i feel like it's my fault me and df are in this position and it's something i have no control over there's nothing i can do atm to make it better

i have my next gyno appt in a couple of weeks, but i know that nothing will be done until i;ve lost some weight and the thought of all that pressure is just getting abit much atm :(

Sorry to hear you're feeling poop. I know how hard it is to keep trying and lose weight when you feel down. I've been going to Slimming World and was told Tuesday that I had put on the 2lb I'd lost the week before:hissy:

Don't think they get that not only is it doubly hard to loss weight with PCOS but when I feel cack I eat...can't win.

AF is due in the next couple of days. Had rage at work today and wanted to kill everyone but I have had a cry :cry:(fully snotty and blotchy faced!) and I feel a bit better.

We can't beat ourselves up each month. It's not your fault. It will happen.

Love to you xxxxxx :flower:
:hugs:
:dust:

yeah i'm feeling much better today, been taking soy and i uppsed my dose a couple of days ago and finally seem to be getting somekind of ov pains

fingers crossed it happens this time :)

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I've bought some Soy this week so will have to see if this helps. xx

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->