Living with friends with LO

P

pansylove

Does anyone do this? I currently live by myself with Ariella, but I'm really struggling financially. I was thinking of moving in with a friend/lodger or something, but don't know how it works out with having a LO?
Does LO not see them as another Mummy? Do they do things for LO? What about if LO is being a nightmare in the night?

How does this work?! If anyone even does it??

did not work well for me.
I moved in with my best friend (well not ex friend) ..it was good at 1st but she started bringing guys home ALL the time.. like a new one every other day.. and then she started walking around with these guys in towels...or they had sex in the living room and I walked down! and it was awkward as hell when some guy would walk down the stairs and Quin and I were eating breakfast..
I put up with it tho till I could afford my own place

Oh wow yeah that does seem like the kind of thing I'd be worried about! I guess it depends on the type of person you live with - did you not know she was like that before hand then? She just.. Changed? x

Oh wow yeah that does seem like the kind of thing I'd be worried about! I guess it depends on the type of person you live with - did you not know she was like that before hand then? She just.. Changed? x

yea we were friends 5 years before hand..I knew she slept around but not to the amount I soon learned about! like I could understand if she brought a boyfriend home but not strangers she just met!!!
plus she always came home all hours of the night.. ugh it was awful

Edie and I share a two bedroom apartment with a friend of mine from school. It's worked out pretty well for us. I don't ask her to watch Edie or leave her in a situation she feels she HAS to watch her iykwim? the only time she watched Edie for me was when I ran out of milk and ran to the store really quickly and even then I paid her. If Edie is being really loud/having problems I try to quiet her or if all else fails I go out on the porch with her. I do make a point of being out of the house with Edie at least once a day when I know she's home so she has some "me" time at the apartment. It works out really well for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->