Living with parent(s)? Am I weird?

daneuse27

Reaction score
I became pregnant unexpectedly, with my boyfriend whom I was living abroad with. We lived in South Korea for a year, and then in Australia for a year. I'm not sure we truly have a future, but we're both committed to the baby. I moved home, to Canada when I found out I was expecting. Although I'm used to living on my own (I lived independently for 7 years) I'm living at my mom's for the time being to save money before I can get on my feet again. My baby is due in a few weeks from now, and the father arrived at my mom's a week ago to be there for me and take me to the hospital when the baby comes.

Long story short, our lives are quite uncertain at the moment as we don't know where we will settle down, if we'll even be together, what jobs will have or how long it'll take for these questions to be answered.

I know my situation is quite unique, but I just want to know if anyone else lives, or knows a pregnant woman living at home. Any tips, or suggestions on how to take steps to move out? Eventually I'll need to enter the workforce, and find a place to live, which will be challenging to do all at once.

I'm excited for my baby and want to be the best mom I can. I just look forward to living independently again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->