lletz for bad cervix cells,need a chat!

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
Hi ladies
so i recently had my first smear test,got my results that i had high grade dyskariosis
had a colpscopy on the 22nd may where they took a biopsy
had my results today,i need to have a lletz on the 3rd july and im currently 7DPO.
I do know that if i am pregnant this month ill have treatment after the pregnancy but if im not then ill still have the treatment on 3rd july

just wanting to know if anyone else had this and had a normal pregnancy afterwards??
I have read that i will be monitored in pregnancy to check my cervix,makesure its not weak. But iv also read that the only time you cervix becomes weak is if you have had more then 1 treatment and you have routine check ups and a stitch in the cervix if it becomes weak.
Seeing as this is my first i should be okay? But my mind is still all over the place with it all. And when pregnant i know i will be :( paranoid about having another miscarriage :(
just wanted to hear some positive stories :)
Obviously ill speak with the hospital about this but i just can not keep it all in until 3rd july!!

Thanks ladies xx

Sorry no one responded sooner hun. Just wanted to send you positive energy. I'm sure all will be OK :hugs:

I too had a colposcopy/biopsy (although many years ago now)- and in time, my body just sorted things out on it's own... just had several follow-ups. I've no experience with pregnancy during all that- but our bodies are capable of some amazing things.

Best of luck with everything!

Thanks for your reply.
I had my procedure done on thursday,was not as bad as I thought only part I didnt like was the anesthetic as it contains adrenalin to minimise bleeding. So my heart was racing and my body shaking lol. Staff were lovely,they even let you sit in a room for aslong as you like with a cup of tea so my body can recover from the adrenalin.
get my results between 2&4 weeks,hoping for the all clear :)
Then another colposcopy in 6months for a check up.

funny enough I didnt realise at the time because I was so worried but I ovulated 1 day before the procedure,and in that week we did lots of bding as we wont be doing it now for 4 weeks.
So looks like im not out this month,I told the doc about it and hes said its perfectly fine,hes had many woman having it done then two weeks later they find out their pregnant. And with this being my first lletz my cervix will be fine :)
so fingers crossed everything works out okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->