LMAO!!!!!

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Ok so you all know i can be a bit dippy at the best of times right?
Wella couple of months ago I joined a freecycle group and made a new @yahoo address thing
I had totally forgotton about and have just logged in now to.....................................................Wait for it................................

8049 messages!!!!!!:rofl:
Is taking me forever to delete them all

i joined that too and OMG i was fed up with the emails of everything that was added picked up or on offer OH deleted the email addy :rofl::rofl: not sure if their is a way to stop the bulk mails from them though

have fun :rofl:

Well i have deleted them LOL
There is an option to just get certain ones sent
I will just have to check it everyday LOL

dont worry jo i know the real reason u signed up, it was so you looked mega popular with millions of emails :rofl::rofl::rofl: *u know im joking really though* ;)

Well you said it now Weestar .. cant take it back :rofl:

dont make it worse you :rofl::rofl::rofl: *sometimes i wish my fingers would stop me from typing* :rofl::rofl:

If is a spam account I wouldn't worry lol :D I have a handful of spammi accounts for freebies, newsletters etc etc

dont worry jo i know the real reason u signed up, it was so you looked mega popular with millions of emails :rofl::rofl::rofl: *u know im joking really though* ;)
Nope you can't take it back now
Its out there in the world, the damage has been done:cry:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If is a spam account I wouldn't worry lol :D I have a handful of spammi accounts for freebies, newsletters etc etc
Glad its not just me, i totally forgot about it LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"