LO feeding and sleep routine changed??

Lui246

Reaction score
Well i don't know if this is normal or she is trying to tell me something but up until last week my little girl who is 4 months has been having 7oz at 7am, 11am, 3pm and 7pm then goes to bed around 8 as she is usually falling asleep. She always drank her bottle within half hour. Now she won't go to sleep until about 10pm if not later she's just not tired at all and she won't drink her bottle she will drink about 3oz then doesn't want any more even in the mornings when shes gone about 10hours without one she'l still only drink about 3oz then stop and usually about an hour later she will drink the rest but not always. So i'm just wondering if it's a phase she is going through or whether there is something i am doing wrong??

One thing I learned with my last son was that as they grow, their schedules and feeding habits change. I remember feeling like as soon as I thought I had things figured out and had a hold of things, things would change. It never failed. I just had to learn to be able to adjust to him. Try not to worry about it, although I know it feels so good to have her in a good routine and you've got her routine down and it seems difficult to get her back. Just keep a close watch in her bottle intake. If it begins to affect her weight then get it checked out. But I'm sure you're already watching closely. I hope she gets back into the swing of things.

Isobelle is like this. She is just over 15weeks old and I thought I had everything sorted, feeding, naps etc. But ohhhh no, she has decided she now wants 7oz every 3-4hrs and wants to nap at different times and wake up at 5am grrr...

xx

What they all said. It can be very frustrating! Also 4 month sleep regression

Thank you for your replies, i don't mind going along with whatever she wants to do feeding and sleeping wise (not that i would have much choice anyway, lol) I just didn't want there to be something wrong with her and me not know:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->