Lo has not had a pee accident in over a year and now nearly every day at school...

porkypig

Reaction score
And a few times at night why? He's just started his new school so maybe it could be that? I'm worried why he's regressed as he's rattle ad any accidents and was amazing how quick he grasped potty training. I've been quite angry with him for doing this, perhaps it's been the wrong reaction but I don't understand why he's doin it. He hasn't pooped as such, but had a few skids that he's never had before too- any advice? X

Maybe he has an infection? I would go see the GP to rule that out first

Yep, my 4.5 year old neice started wetting herself multiple times a day and had a urinary tract infection. Her mum thought it couldn't be a uti since it was mainly happening when she was distracted by the tv or out playing, so thought she was just being lazy. A few weeks of antibiotics cleared it up and no accidents since

Have them check for a uti but also constipation can cause accidents. You said he's not pooping a lot sometimes even if they Arnt completely constipated, they can have a small amount of blockage and it puts pressure on them.

Up his fibre and maybe try a stool softener .

I am in exactly the same situation. My 4 year old is wetting herself nearly every day at the moment. Its just SO frustrating! Will be taking her to get checked out BY the GP for a start i think xx

Could it be the stress of starting school?

I think it could be- he seems happy enough to go but who knows what goes on in their little minds? He hasn't had an accident since Thursday so it'll be interesting to see what happens this week xxx

I always think he worst, but possibly uti, or diabetes? Is he drinking lots and losing weight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->