LO has started to play in the night??

T

tinytoes

we got back from a week on holiday on Tuesday and ever since it seems that my LO wants to get up in the night to play. He wakes for his usual night feed but instead of going back to sleep he starts gurgling and squealing with excitement (he's just really found his voice and seems to enjoy practicing it on a regular basis..).
The easiest thing is to get up and let him play for 30 minutes on his mat after which he'll go back to sleep again. But I dont want this to become a regular event!!

Both baby and I are full of a cold right now so 4am play sessions are far from ideal!!
Whats going on!?!

He seems to be feeding a lot too...i wonder if he could need some solid food? I'd hoped to wait till a lot later..

maybe being away has just disturbed his routine slightly hope things get back to normal soon for you i no its horrible having a cold etc.. just try keep the lights down low and the noise down or maybe if he isnt crying just leave him in his moses basket or cot to play himself and eventually hel realise to fall back to sleep

Max has been doing this now for 2 weeks ..come to think of it he has a cold and it started 2 weeks ago hes almost done now but still wakes for his 4 am feed and plays lol oh boy ..I just leave him in his crib with his ocean wonders aquarium and he plays away till he falls asleep

LOL They definitely pick a wrong time to play at times.

Exactly the thing with Lola-Rose!

She wakes up in the middle of the night,usual time and she doesn't want food or cries,she just wants to be played with and is wide awake!
I don't play with her,I just put her in bed with me and she falls asleep there so i move her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->