LO - hiccups :-)

SPN1304

new mummy to baby boy :-)
Reaction score
Sitting here at work wondering what LO is doing it feels really odd regular movements then I realsied he has the hiccups awwww its the first time I have felt it poor little fella.

:cloud9:

I just started feeling them like 5 days ago and he's had them at least twice a day since. Made me so happy. Congrats! Tried to scare them out of him, but it didn't work. I think it's funny cause after a while of them he started kicking :)

My little girl has them everyday..overnight she had them 5 times...

I have to be honest and say she gets them so often I find them a bit irritating, especially when trying to sleep!

I was wondering about that too! I didn't realise it was hiccups! :blush:

Mine gets them every few days, it is quite an annoying feeling I agree! I wish she'd stop lots of times

What do they feel like? cant wait to feel them

Like a rhythmic regular pulsing sensation that goes on for a while

I agree with Sooz, they can get very irritating. They were cute the first couple of times but the novelty quickly wore off.

I'm so glad over people feel the same way, every mum to be I know coo's over them and I just roll my eyes and think 'here we go again'. Bless her! :haha:

I'm often talking to baby and asking her to stop kicking and wriggling about, it can be annoying and make me feel sick if I'm feeling rough. I do enjoy it really though and would rather that than her go quiet, so mixed feelings really.she is getting big now and the movement is a lot worse now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->