LO in hospital... Been admitted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JollynCorey

just nipped home to get a few bits and just to let you know bloods have come back with some kind of kidney disorder.. had ultrasound scan this am and one kidney is not functioning hardly and the other is struggling a little, thanks for all replies will try update

Oh god, was just looking at the other thread to see if there was any updates. Poor little boy, hope he gets better soon.
Thinking of you and your LO

oh shit i hope hes ok hun..... thinking of yous hugs xxxx

OMG hun, I am so sorry. Do the doctors think this could have been caused by the high salt foods she was giving him?

Maybe some people who had a go at you before will now realise how serious it is to feed a baby such foods at a young age. No doubt you only got half the story of the stuff she was feeding him.

Please keep us updated, I've got everything crossed for you. :hug: If you need a text buddy, drop me a line x

Huge hugs to u, i hope he gets better quickly x

OMG hun, I am so sorry. Do the doctors think this could have been caused by the high salt foods she was giving him?

Maybe some people who had a go at you before will no realise how serious it is to feed a baby such foods at a young age. No doubt you only got half the story of the stuff she was feeding him.

Please keep us updated, I've got everything crossed for you. :hug: If you need a text buddy, drop me a line x

exactly what i was thinking hun......... def an eye opener to those who thought she was out of order.... i do hope he is ok :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hugs to you all - we're thinking of you.

on my god, so sorry hun, :hugs: hope he gets better very fast for you and that your stupid mil will see what she has done and stop it now.

Will be looking out for a new update

HUGE :hugs:

oh no so sorry hun,hope LO is ok, thinking of you! :hugs: x x

I really hope he's ok hun. Good job you got him to a+e when you did. Don't stop being the loving and devoted mother that you are! :hugs: xxx

Maybe some people who had a go at you before will now realise how serious it is to feed a baby such foods at a young age. No doubt you only got half the story of the stuff she was feeding him.

Completely agree :thumbup:

huge hugs to u, OH and LO...this must b so horrible 4 u.

really hope LOs ok. x x x x x

agreed with everyone else.but we dont yet know if thats what caused it?
really hope LO is better quickly

No we don't, but my point was that it is still serious to feed babies high salt food and no doubt they wouldn't know the half of what her MIL had been feeding him. Just what they caught her doing. If the poor LO has already got an underlying kidney disorder then feeding him this stuff just makes it worse.

:(

Hope the hospital can help a full and speedy recovery for your LO

:hugs:

No we don't, but my point was that it is still serious to feed babies high salt food and no doubt they wouldn't know the half of what her MIL had been feeding him. Just what they caught her doing.

I don't think its fair to bring the arguement over to this thread, whether it was or wasnt.

We ALL hope that the little one is going to be ok.

Sending you huge amount of love and positive vibes. Hope you have good news soon and LO starts to pick up.

xxx

I really hope he's okay - you must be frantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"