LO in hospital... Been admitted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
great idea Serina :thumbup: will do next time I hear anything, gonna give her a wee text now xx

no more news yet. will text her about 9am if i dont hear anything before - hopefully she's tucked up in bed sound asleep x

You are doing a fantastic job of updating :hugs: Just a suggestion maybe start a thread called updates on corey or somthing so u can update 1st post and edit title that way we can see updates straight away :flower: hope u didnt mind me suggesting x

You've done a brill job hun, like Serina said.

I know it's a bit cheeky to ask but could you start a new thread and put the progress so far? I haven't time to read through all the pages and can see there's already bits I've missed.

Wishing Corey all the best and really hope to hear some good news. I can't believe how poorly he's gotten. I'm so glad she took him to A&E when she did.

Thinking of you guys xx

I agree with Faille, I seemed to have missed a lot and don't have time to read every page. :thumbup:

Thank god they took him to hospital when they did. Thinking of them... stay strong little Corey!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: x x

I really hope we get some good news today. I hope they're all ok.

all updates now moved over to 'update on baby corey thread' xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/237373-update-baby-corey.html

I've locked this one now as not to confused people between the two threads

Please see Bumpsmums thread that she has linked above for any further updates and new on baby Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"