LO in hospital... Been admitted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everything is alright with him xxxx hugs for you and your little man xx

Oh I hope he is ok. And I do hope that it wasn't the food stuff that caused it - you don't need that stress. My mum said it sounds like your MIL has Munchausens by proxy - not sure why - and was maybe wanting something to go wrong.

Big hugs hun, thinking of you xxx

Thinking of you all! Hope he gets better soon!
x

Hope you're all doing ok, thinking of you :hugs:

Thinking of you and LO - hope he is ok! :hugs: :hugs:
xx

Hope all is ok hon, hugs to you and your little boy :hugs:

xxx

Oh no how awful, and without starting the argument I really wouldn't be surprised if the BBQ sauce had had an effect but then again, if it hadn't then you might not have known about LO's condition. The good thing is that we have great medical resources these days and kidneys are very well studied etc. so hopefully all will be fine :) *hugs*

OMG hun, I am so sorry. Do the doctors think this could have been caused by the high salt foods she was giving him?

Maybe some people who had a go at you before will now realise how serious it is to feed a baby such foods at a young age. No doubt you only got half the story of the stuff she was feeding him.

Please keep us updated, I've got everything crossed for you. :hug: If you need a text buddy, drop me a line x

Exactly what i was going to say.

So sorry to hear the news hun :(. Thinking of you all xx

Oh god hunny, i am so so sorry! I hope he gets on the mend soon. Not going to make any references to previous rows and maybe we should just concentrate on baby Corey getting better and back to full health. Take care of yourself hun, hope you update us all soon xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back