LO putting their arms out to be held?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
When did your LO start putting their arms out to be held?

My bubs doesn't do it...he thinks its a game and starts playing with my hands bless him...x

Bren has only done it once, but I am sooo looking forward to this.

Dec was never interested in doing this, he done it once when he was about 4 months, but never again until about 10 months even now he will only do it if he is hurt or sleepy.

Colton does all the time. But he's always been held alot and picked up whenever he wanted. Now, even if I'm just walking by he will hold out his arms to be picked up (when in his jumperoo or walker, etc) and then I feel bad because he thought he was going to get held! :dohh:
He's been doing it for awhile though, cannot remember exactly when.. probably around 5.5-6mo.

about 5 and a half months ella stared doing this! its so cute ;) another thing though that varies with babies , some do some dont!

lily does this, its pretty cute! Even when her dad is holding her she'll turn to me and stretch them arms out for me and moan, hehe definetly a mummys girl!

Thanks guys...i was beginning to think i wasn'y loved :(...but i am :) xx

aww honey, it all comes, like kay said, it differs with so many babies. maddi has started putting her hands out now, but she grabs my hair and sucks my nose :blush: x

Caitlyn put her arms out and tries to get up when i say 'come on then' to her. It's way cute xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->