LO1 traumatised by changes

petite ping

Reaction score
There has been a lot of changes in our lives at the moment with the arrival of LO2. I was surprised to see that LO1 wasn't jealous at all, in fact she seemed to overwhelmed with affection for LO2 and keeps on kissing and cuddling her. On the hand since the arrival of LO2, her nights have been difficult. She keeps on crying before going to bed and waking up in the night screaming.

I had counted on my beloved nanny to be the one element of stability/continuity in her life while homelife sorted itself out - but then disaster strikes and my nanny lost her licence last week and now LO1 is at home with me all the time. So the nights have gotten worse. During the day, LO1 lounges around sucking her thumb. LO1 is not a lounger normally, she is a busy bee and is always sticking her nose everywhere. It's almost like she is depressed.

The weather being pretty bad, I can't take her out to the park and LO2 rather limits the attention I can give LO1.

I hope that it's just because she is tired as she is getting less sleep. But she's such a lively little girl normally.

Did your nanny lose her driving licence? Could she come over to take LO on little trips or just to give some extra attention while you're busy with your littlest one?

In France, the nannies need a licence to take care of kids. The licence dictates the number of kids they are allowed to surveille and the age groups.

My nanny has had her licence suspended for reasons unknown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->