loads of drool to the point of...

snoopchick82

Reaction score
choking she has so much drool that sometimes it chokes her and its worrying.. anyone else have this problem

yup we have this problem too! glad to see its not only us, hopefully someone will have some advice:)

Yes we have it, not as bad any more but still does it every now and then. Scary stuff but babies have their gag reflex much further forward than adults which is designed to prevent them from choking so it's actually a good sign that all's well.

aw im glad its not just me, alfie is constantly soaking wet. i have to change him all the time, the drool goes right through his bibs. does anyone know why they drool so much??

<3

Their production of saliva increases at a certain age (can't remember when) but they don't understand that they need to swallow it which is why they dribble

my baby has started dribbling loads and in the last week he seemed to start choking on it, kinda scarey but glad its normal!!

It was the same for us but it does get better, I was obsessed with choking and got in a right state about it. Sorry not much help and I know it can be scary xxxx

Thanks for ur repiles im glad im not the only one... She has so much im going through so many bibs and clothes im like Dot from Eastenders all washing clothes, bibs and squares to make sure i always have plenty to hand.
She just sits there sometimes and spit it out it goes everywhere x

yep sophia was even propped up on the sofa playing with her toys the other day and managed to choke so bad that i noticed she wernt breathing properly though as soon as i picked her up she started again it scared the life out of me xx

yep my lo has just started to do this alot more....he does it then panicks bless him x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"