Lochia, first period, or implantation bleeding..?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I had my son vaginally almost 7 weeks ago and the bleeding stopped at 3 weeks pp.. Yesterday I had brown spotting once, enough to get on my underwear but only seen when wiping, and then it was over.. in the days before that I had a crampy twinge on the right side and ovulation or implantation crossed my mind..so now I'm freaking out that I could be pregnant again which I am soo not ready for.. we've used condoms but we also used condoms when we concieved our second son..and we weren't entirely careful this time as there was stupidly some insertion in the heat of the moment before the condom was put on..

What are your thoughts? Could a period return this way? I have not had any AF type cramps.. I love our kids but I would die a little inside if I found we were expecting #3..

Ohhp i just started bleeding more, looks like it's my period! :)

Gosh my little one is 7 weeks too & I'm just impressed that you could've possibly been pregnant - my poor OH haha xx

Gosh my little one is 7 weeks too & I'm just impressed that you could've possibly been pregnant - my poor OH haha xx

I was thinking the same thing! My LO is 10 weeks and we still haven't managed to have sex. We tried once at 7 weeks postpartum and it was just not happening. Then I hurt my back and have basically been unable to move for a week. My poor hubby is trying to be patient but he is also starting to act like a horny teenager!

Haha! I bounced back so quickly this time around, by 2 weeks I didn't even feel like I'd just given birth.. I started freaking out because I was swollen inside and my DH had to remind me that it had only been a short time..plus I only tore like a cm, so that wasn't holding me back for long, hahaha. Well I'm so glad I'm not pregnant! As much as I want more kids, 2 is enough for me right now!!

My DD is 7 weeks now too :) I see you solved the mystery but I was going to say I actually had some twinges followed by brown spotting a few weeks ago and my doctor said it was likely left over minuscule bits of placenta :/ not sure if that's just because I had a very traumatic emergency c section or not. OH and I have only done the deed twice since the birth, we both want to more but it's so hard to find time and TMI but down there is practically virginal lately and it's really painful! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->