• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

lochia or period

Kristalebear1

<3 Isobel's Mommy <3
Reaction score
Hi, my lochia bleeding stopped at 3 wks pp, and the I had yellow white discharge between weeks 4-5, which I seen my OB about. She went ahead and did my post natal appt so I wouldn't have to come back a week later. (it hurts to be examined with stitches OUCH). My cervix was closed, she took a swab to check the discharge, checked my stitches, etc.

We talked about how exclusively breastfeeding can delay a period, and that breastfeeding along with the mini pill its highly unlikely id get one, or at least highly unlikely id ovulate.

Well here I am almost 6 wks pp and I have bleeding that is enough to turn the water pink red in the toilet, back aches, cramps, and tiny super tiny clots like when I have my period.

So is this my period? Lochia? Or a side effect of the mini pill? Just want opinions and experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->