Loestrin 24???

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
I just started Loestrin 24 yesterday at the recommendation of my OBGYN and wanted to hear if any of you had had any experiences, good or bad with this type of BCP...

i'm on loestrin 24 FE - think it's the same thing...
its only 4 days of iron tablets instead of a full week of 7.
i've had problems with my period and was on BCP since i was 13 and i started this one at like 16 and absolutely loved it
its the only one that has worked properly for me :thumbup:

yes, thats the one! with iron pills. Good to know! Thank you:)

I was on that about a year ago and had a terrible time with it. It made me have horrible mood swings. With that being said, we all react differently to BCPs.

I was on one similar to that for a year and went off of it in April. I have yet to have a regular cycle. I am always 2 weeks late. I was on another pill for 8 years and regulated right away. I have known others who have liked it though. My body just reacted in its own way.

I was on this for 4 months. I had break through bleeding EVERY.SINGLE.MONTH! I had horrid yeast infections and terrible mood swings. Coming off the BCP made me fill more pregnant that I ever felt actually being pregnant.

Oh yeah I gained 15 pounds on that stuff and had massive bloating.

oh no!! I hope to have a positive experience... I will let you all know. Im at least going to give it a month or two...

good luck! I find NON hormonal BC is better for me.

oh. boo. I was hoping for something new and exciting. I see you have ONE day left.. That is so exciting!! Yay for you!!

well be sure and keep us posted. Best of luck hunni:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->