LOL anybody else do this???LOL

IrishGirl

Katies Mam&Expecting
Reaction score
Well im sitting here laughing typing this:wacko::haha:When ever i get a +OPK i look at it and pretend/wish/imagine its a pregnancy test LMFAO:wacko:This is what 5 Years of TTC#2 does to ya :haha::haha::wacko:

I look at a +opk and think 'This is the only + I will ever see' and then hope one day I will see it on a hpt

I do the same thing lol. I stare at the test trying to will the green part to turn to pink lol. (My opks have a green handle and the hpt's have a pink handle)

I do the exact same thing! :dohh: When I actually do get two lines on a hpt, I think I will faint (not kidding:blush:)!

fingers crossed it will be the hpt real soon :dust:

Every single day that I pee on an opk and there's an identifiable second line I go "HEY! If this was a pregnancy test I wouldn't even have to squint!" Haha...

Yep! And I take photos of every singe positive OPK! Thinking if this is the month I get pg Id want that positive OPK for my pregnancy journal - to show to bean in a few years :haha:

Yep, I did that last night, exactly for that reason. Only problem was, I didn't realize it was a 'fertility test' to see if a woman has a normal fsh, not an ovulation test. I realized afterward!! Hahaha.

I do this even when the OPK isn't positive lol. If there's even the slightest 2nd line I try to imagine that it's a pregnancy test.

Yep, I did that last night, exactly for that reason. Only problem was, I didn't realize it was a 'fertility test' to see if a woman has a normal fsh, not an ovulation test. I realized afterward!! Hahaha.

Hahaha, that's so funny :). Glad we still can laugh here even it so stressful sometimes. Just got a news my friend gave birth to her second baby today....I am happy for her, at the same time, I am sad because I don't have any yet.

Hahaha, that's so funny :). Glad we still can laugh here even it so stressful sometimes. Just got a news my friend gave birth to her second baby today....I am happy for her, at the same time, I am sad because I don't have any yet.

Ye girls you need to have a laugh to ease the stress of TTC.If you didnt laugh youd crack up lol:wacko::wacko::dohh:

Rona~It is tough hun,chin up it will happen hun.Just keep imagine that baby in your arms.It waill be sooooooo loved :)xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->