• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lollipops

PrincessMommy

Mommy expecting #2!!
Reaction score
So my nausea has gotten worse by the day... Literally. The only thing that helps besides a nice bath is lollipops. Has this helped anyone else? I hate eating too much sugar, but I'm so sick I can hardly keep food down!! Any other suggestions?? I'm dying here lol. This LO is kicking my butt!

I am proud to say that I am just exiting that stage! I was just like you! My MS lasted all day and all night! nothing helped! they said small meals, protein, gum. the only thing that helped me was called preggie pop drops. they are made for nausea. my local maternity shop has them as well as preggie pops lollipops so i'd say that you are not alone if lollipops help so many women that they are sold at materity shops!!

Eat what you can when you can. If you have to live on lollipops then so be it! Hope it eases for you soon x

Why don't you make your own? At least you'd know what's in them. Xx

I loved Preggie Pops (or Preggie Pop Drops).

Sea bands helped me a bit.

How much are you throwing up? How often, how many times a day?
Are you able to stay hydrated?
Is your pee getting dark?
Does vomiting resolve the nausea temporarily or are you constantly nauseated?
Is there a trigger to your nausea/vomiting?
Is the nausea keeping you from normal activity?

If it is becoming debilitating, go to the OB and get some diclegis or dilectin. Early intervention is key if you have HG...HG gets worse...much worse, before it gets better. After my experience with it so far, when I see ladies struggling to keep anything down, I do not hesitate to tell them to get thee to the doctor and get on some medicine ASAP. Don't wait until you are starving and dehydrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->