London mummies where are you?!

I'm west/south west, well Twickenham and due Oct/Nov.

Where about in sw? I'm in Putney! What hospital are booked into?

In Clapham, right by the Common, so just up the road from Putney! Booked into Chelsea and Westminster!xx

:hi: hi ladies, Im SW too, just up the road from you two in Chelsea :winkwink: Booked into Chelsea & Westminster as well! xx

Hiya, I'm booked into Kingston hospital as I have heard sooo many good things about it that I went out of area.

I'm an N22 (Wood Green) twin mummy!! Apologies if i've nearly run you down with my big red machine (double buggy) hehe!

Where about in sw? I'm in Putney! What hospital are booked into?

In Clapham, right by the Common, so just up the road from Putney! Booked into Chelsea and Westminster!xx

:hi: hi ladies, Im SW too, just up the road from you two in Chelsea :winkwink: Booked into Chelsea & Westminster as well! xx

:hi: :hi:

I love C&W - who knows I could have even seen you in the waiitng room! ha! xx

:hi: Small world hey! xx

Im a west london mummy!!

Originally from Enfield though so know Winchmore Hill, Edmonton, Tottenham n Wood Green verrryyyyy well!!!

I must be the only one SW to be going to Kingston. My choice even though i am technically out of area!

i didn't deliver at c&w despite living literally around the corner from it! i opted for a different hospital which was better for me.

where should you be delivering? queen marys?

i didn't deliver at c&w despite living literally around the corner from it! i opted for a different hospital which was better for me.

where should you be delivering? queen marys?

C&W or St G's Tooting.

Good thing is i am getting most of my care at QM which is about 4 mins drive from me.

Kingston was recommended by my doctor and also by a friend who is a mum of 2 and a doctor herself. Plus I am only 15 mins in traffic away from Kingston, dont think I want to be battling Putney/Fulham or Wimbledon traffic to get to the others. I also want to use the MW led suite instead of the labour ward.

The negatives are that I cant use the antenatal classes local to me as I am not using a hospital that runs that clinic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->