London Mums Due in Dec/Jan - Help needed

no name

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I hope you are all well. I am not expecting but am on the forum to try and find a mother and baby who can help me with my infant observation module.

I am currently on an MSc course in Counselling with children and adolescents at Birkbeck College in central London. As part of my course I am required to undertake a parent-infant observation for a year. Essentially I need to observe a mother and new born baby in a natural setting for one hour every week for a year. I am there to observe how the baby develops over time, e.g. when he/she smiles, speaks, crawls for the first time. As the mother you might enjoy having someone experience your baby's development alongside you.

I would need to come to your home to do the observation, however the time and day is mainly up to you and when you could fit me in. I would be very gratetful if you could help me in this, and hope that it would be a rewarding experience for you too. If you are interested please add me as a friend on the site or contact me by phone: 07730603155. I can provide a letter from the college confirming that this is required for my course and I have a current CRB check.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who may help, and I wish all the forum members all the best.

Suzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->