London TTC buddies chat thread

starrilicious

First time mommy
Reaction score
Hey people,

Just wondering if there are any Londoners about in TTC who need a buddy?

TTcing can be a lonely time and the help you receive is usually regional. Maybe we could share some local resources, advice and of course have a nice chat.

We're a friendly bunch, feel free to join us :)

Chat away! :hehe:

Hey starrilicious, I'm a London lady and would love to be buddies!! I'm from Saf London and We've been ttc #1 for about 2 months, trying out opk's to satisfy my poas addiction!:dance:

x x x

Hehe, gotta love that peeing on a stick.

I'm from dahn saf too LOL

Near greenwich you?

hey im claire and im from south london too but im a little ahead of you guys im ttc no 4!!!:wacko::flower:

yeah i s'pose iam!!:happydance:
how old are you guys? im going to be 26 in october.

yeah we decided to have a baby when i was 20 and ricky was 23 gave birth to her just after my 21st. but im glad we started early as this will be our last baby then i can concentrate on what i want to do and hopefully build a career in something not to sure yet what i want to do! x

hey ladies! I'm going to be 31 in October eeek! Living in Battersea at the mo but will probably be moving in September :-(

Are you guys temping or using opk's? I can't work out these opk's, I'm not getting anything at all - apparently you're not supposed to drink 4 hours before hand... maybe thats why. I hate being dehydrated.

x x x

I am a London girl too! Can I join you lovely ladies?

We are ttc our second... Was super easy the first time but not this time! Getting REALLY impatient!

hey ladies! I'm going to be 31 in October eeek! Living in Battersea at the mo but will probably be moving in September :-(

Are you guys temping or using opk's? I can't work out these opk's, I'm not getting anything at all - apparently you're not supposed to drink 4 hours before hand... maybe thats why. I hate being dehydrated.

x x x

i used to live in battersea! my mum still does going there today actually! lol live in wimbledon now whats your name we might already no eachother? x

i dont use opks as i dont want the stress of it.

I am a London girl too! Can I join you lovely ladies?

We are ttc our second... Was super easy the first time but not this time! Getting REALLY impatient!

ofcourse you can hun! sorry its taking a bit longer this time how long has it been? x

All are welcome, that's the idea :D

No I'm not using OPK's or anything yet but intend to as soon as AF get's here. I'm gonna start charting and using OPKs so I can have some idea of what is going on with my body....

Hey hey. I'm out west in Ealing, the least cool area of London. :D

Hey sisters!!! :happydance:

I'm a londoner too, well a 10month old londoner, from hounslow. Originally from brum so still trying to get used to london! I still don't feel at home here though , and to add to that the pressure of starting a family, dealing with pcos, oh and settling down here! been married for 10 months, but only been trying the past 4-5 months...

And boy am I glad i know i have u guys to confide in!!! my friends are all back in brum and single, so they don't really get the 'pressure' of handling a big baby (OH) and none of them are mummys, so something else i cant relate to them!

oh well.... good luck to you all!!!

x x x

i used to live in battersea! my mum still does going there today actually! lol live in wimbledon now whats your name we might already no eachother? x

My name's Bec but we haven't really been here for that long, I live on Queenstown road... soon to move boo hoo! What's wimbledon like?

I should be pretty bloody fertile now and still no + opk arghh!! Temp charting is actually quite useful I think, although it does feed the obsession ;-)

I think all of London is pretty cool. I love living here!

Everyone having a nice weekend??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->