London TTC buddies chat thread

Hey starrilicious!

this is one crazy weekend for me, firstly the month of fasting has begun, so i really a no sure bout my cycle this month, but i know dates actually help regulate the cycle...i'm supposed to have Ov'd sometime during the last 2 days, so Fxd!

btw, i like london, but just not settled in well...

ok loads of typos!!!!!

*so I'm really not sure about my cycle this month*

Pretty good thanks starr! Gearing up for the big O... which should be around tuesday, fx this will be the month - for us all!!

How's everyone else doing? Anyone else mid cycle and planning some marathon :sex: sessions this week?!

btw - starr, your avitar is awesome, I get a craving for cupcakes everytime I see it... alas, not an early preg symptom

x

Pretty good thanks starr! Gearing up for the big O... which should be around tuesday, fx this will be the month - for us all!!

How's everyone else doing? Anyone else mid cycle and planning some marathon :sex: sessions this week?!

btw - starr, your avitar is awesome, I get a craving for cupcakes everytime I see it... alas, not an early preg symptom

x
Thanks! Those were some of the tastiest I've made, they were strawberry flavour with vanilla icing.

Love baking.

I was thinking maybe we should start a chat thread. Any ideas for a title??

Thanks! Those were some of the tastiest I've made, they were strawberry flavour with vanilla icing.

Love baking.

I was thinking maybe we should start a chat thread. Any ideas for a title??

"Laahnden TTCers Innit" ? :D

I will be in london - well sorta, soon

Middlesex - bushy is the area - is that close to anyone !!

i could be classed as laaannnndan! i am greater london mmm posh! well lower feltham actually lol thats when it becomes un posh when i mention feltham young offenders :haha: xxx

i could be classed as laaannnndan! i am greater london mmm posh! well lower feltham actually lol thats when it becomes un posh when i mention feltham young offenders :haha: xxx

That's Surrey, you interloper! You're not even on the tube! :D

nope!! I am a TW13 postcode, officially middlesex but i border surrey! and am really sorry lannnndanners but HMP YOI feltham is london...sort of lol!!

Ok sorry... the title was only to amuse me. ;)

Hi Ladies, I'm central london. I once went to Greenwich.. does that count?

I'm 9mths TTC with early mc (5weeks) in March, I'm charting and using opks and having a very weird cycle this month... would be good to have some people to talk to.

Good to know ya all.

Hi mini. I had a MC begining of may and just one month ahead of you at 10 months.

Whats weird with your cycle?

I haven't even had a cycle since the MC...

Hey,

I'm in central London too.. from brum originally though, but been here almost ten years now. I think it took 5 years to settle in!

This is our 5th month TTC #1

Where we live is crawling with mummies, although they tend to be either 16 or 40 so I am the odd one out being 30 and TTC!

x

hi guys and welcome im just waiting on flow to arrive and then i can start :sex: after that but not sure if it will happen first month as ive just finished my pill!:dohh:

Hi mini. I had a MC begining of may and just one month ahead of you at 10 months.

Whats weird with your cycle?

I haven't even had a cycle since the MC...

Hi Star and everyone

It's just weird because I haven't ovulated as far as I can tell... and I'm pretty sure I usually do (I'm cd26). I've only been temping for a few months but it's extra weird by mid cycle spotting for past four days. I suspect an annovulatory cycle since my temps tried to go up but didn't and I've had a couple of very very almost positives opks (cd17, 22 and 23) but not quite... ahh who knows!

I suspect my PCOS is a culprit in this all... just weird as I haven't seen this on the chart before and haven't had mid cycle spotting for about a million years (well obviously not that long cos i'm getting on but not quite that yet).

sorry about your mc star, my cycle took 45 days to appear after mine and next cycle was 34... hang in there it can just take a while for bodies to adjust and they are all weird.

hehehehehehehehehe hello you....ok so im not ttc but I thought as a fellow Saff Londoner thought you could do with some support to get on that journey to your :bfp:
Especially as we now becoming more acustomed in the chatroom lol xxxx

Here when u need me xxxx

hehehehehehehehehe hello you....ok so im not ttc but I thought as a fellow Saff Londoner thought you could do with some support to get on that journey to your :bfp:
Especially as we now becoming more acustomed in the chatroom lol xxxx

Here when u need me xxxx
Hey hun! You are of course welcome round here any time!

Mini - Yes PCOS Sucks I don't know whether I am coming or going! I hope AF comes soon so I can know where I am in my cycle.

Got the docs tomorrow so will let you all know how I get on. I'm guessing they may induce a period...

Can I play? pleeeeese?

I'm in Tooting (nice)
Mum of one and TTC number 2. This will be cycle 6 trying.
I'm 32 and a full time student! Craziness!

:)

Mini - Yes PCOS Sucks I don't know whether I am coming or going! I hope AF comes soon so I can know where I am in my cycle.

Thanks Star... good luck tomorrow, that is rather a long time!

I have to say PCOS usually has not much impact on me or my cycles... must just be having an off month (PMA much?) Probably doesn't help much though ;)

Hi Chix I would welcome you to central london but frankly you've been here longer and I still have no idea what constitutes central... sigh!

Ricschick - good luck with AF.

Sue - I saw on another thread that you like wine... very please to hear it!

Hi mini, and thanks!

I'm between notting hill and shepherds bush, so west-ish of central

mind you, I've been all over the shop since I moved here.. wilsden green, charlton, leytonstone, putney, so I can't really claim to come from anywhere, I'm just random!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->