London TTC buddies chat thread

I'm only newly from South London, was born up north and lived east most of my life. OH showed me the dark side LOL

wow! I'm sure there's many more Londoners and some still getting used to London. theres something quite funny that i've realised lately, whenever i try and speak to a local, they always ask me to repeat myself! lol I guess its the accent, its not totally brummy though...

i also see theres some of us who have PCOS! woohoo :happydance: i'm soooo happy found 'my own' peeps! hehe...i've had it since i was 11, and now at almost 22 had it for 11 years! but wont get into the gruesome details here, i'd prob write it when i bother writing a long introduction to myself...

P.S - i thought middlesex was part of (Greater) London....? this is tooo confusing! lol

Love and :dust:

Techinically if you have a london postcode you are a londoner, anything outside that is "suburban" London (I only know this as I work for a car company). So it still counts as London if you're in the outskirts just not in the biblical sense.

Yes alot of us TTCers have PCOS, it's more common than you would think but most people don't talk about it. We here have no shame though lol. You only have to see all the threads titled "Sorry TMI but..."

I need to go work and I am knackered cos I got next to no sleep last night. Poop.

Morning Star, I know how u feel on the lack of sleep front. Cranky is my middle name today lol.

Hope you have a good day at work hun xxxx :hugs:

hey dont try and exclude me cos i am greater laaanndaner, i am a londoner with the rest and best of ya! lol
xxx

Lol hey seed the more the merrier!

So I went to the doctors yesterday and demanded a blood test and the doctor just looked at me like I was crazy. She then said oh well if it will put your mind at rest.

I also asked if they can give me something to induce a period cos I'm sick of not having one and again the crazy look...

I know some people are given provera to induce one.

Have a great day people!!

hey starilicious, did the docs help then?
Think af is on the way....booo! xx

Well it looks like we're definitely moving outside of London... to Surrey *sob*... but I'll always be a Lhandana at heart (even though I've only lived here for 6 years!) and fingers crossed we'll move back soon...

How is everyone doing? I think I feel a little bit more chilled this cycle... i.e. I haven't done an HPT yet, I'm sure I'll crack at 10 dpo though :)

No joy with the opk's at all and I missed a crucial temp so I'm not really sure when I OV'd...

Anyone got any news?

What's

Hiya,
Im not ttc, but im from london as well, well sunny croydon, and just wondered if minded chatting etc as not many people are from london on here it seems? xxx

ohhh im a london lady also north london :dance: can i join chicks? lol, im also a little ahead TTC num 3, :dust: to you all ladies xx

I'm from London as well! hehe Well, have been living in North London for the past 7 years! TTC1 :)

Can I join in?

Hi girlies,
im from just outside London,
Hemel Hempstead, which is close to Watford :thumbup:
can i still join? :blush:
Stasi x:flower:x

Hiya and thanks for the welcome and good luck to you all with your testings xxx

oooh becs where in surrey will you be? I am bordering surrey!!
I am on cd6 today i think, cbfm not yet asking for sticks! xx

I used to be from London....Born & bread in the east end...but then moved just outside of London!! Can I still be your Buddy??
I m/c 7 weeks ago, so this will be my first month back in the game.....ov at the moment........fingers crossed!! This will be my first baby xxx

Hello, I am from London too, more to the north side, this is my TTC # 1, and I am 3 DPO,
I am going to test on the 12th of September, how about you ladies? I'll be 31 in november, can I join your
Club?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->