London Underground

as long as you have a map and know what stops you need it'll be fine :)

its easy, read the maps/ask if you need help, or go on national rail and print of your journey details! xxx

I think it's grand if you know where you want to go. Any time I've been to London I've had one of those little maps in my bag and before I get on a tube I know what line I'm looking to get on and what stop I need to get off etc and I feel safer having a little plan in my head so I'm not wandering about the stations like a lost tourist :haha:

I think it would be simpler if the trains were the same colour as the line they are on :haha:

I need to get to Liverpool Street to Euston...easy?or better off getting a taxi?x

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/standard-tube-map.pdf this map should help loads :flower:

Looking at the map if it was me I'd take Circle line (yellow) to moorgate and then change to Northern Line (black) to Euston or take the Central line (red) to Tottenham Court Road and then Northern (black) to Euston but someone else that uses them more often may be able to give better advice knowing journey times and such :)

Edited to add: this link could also be handy to check on the day you are planning on going gives all options and advises of any issues. https://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en

Take the circle line to euston square and walk to euston,its a very quick walk,less than 5 min and practically a straight line,u won't get lost!

If it was me with 3 suitcases and a toddler I'd be more inclined to get a taxi haha :) Will cost a lot more but less stress.

For the piece of mind I think that'd be worth it! Will you have a second set of hands with you?

I'm not sure which stations involve stairs and escalators and the like so that could pose a problem with suitcases in tow. Maybe one of the Londoners could advise better? I still say taxi haha :)

Hun where on the Euston Road you going? Your best bet is getting the Metropolitan line from Liverpool street to Euston Square, if it's Euston main line station you need to go then that's directly opposite Euston Square station, much easier, plus it's a less busy line so depending on what time you are going you should get a seat etc! X

Its the main line station I need :) our train from here gets in at 6.01pm,so the underground should be pretty quiet then?x

Sorry didn't realise u had so many things!
Euston square has stairs,you also will need to go up a few stairs at Liverpool st and cross over the foot bridge and then back down more stairs to the platform for the circle line anti clockwise, I'd get a cab! I use this website to find the best quote and book online www.anycabs.co.uk

Its the main line station I need :) our train from here gets in at 6.01pm,so the underground should be pretty quiet then?x

On a weekday it will be packed,on a weekend the circle line always has works!! See my above post,get a cab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->