London Zoo Meet - Monday 5th July

It sure was :thumbup: Was lovely meeting KrisKitten and the weather was good for us too :)
We'll be posting some piccies at some point, not that there was many to post as there was only me, Nikkinoonoo, KrisKitten and the babies lol!

Just to add, it was a shame that no one else came really, out of the 10 votes for Monday 5th July, only 3 came, it was a real shame that we couldnt reorganise it for another day, so that other people who said they couldnt make the 5th could have come. Does that make sense? Never mind, we still had a good time! I'm rambling lol, I'm pooped!

hope you all had a good time :thumbup: xx

We did, thank you xXx

It sure was :thumbup: Was lovely meeting KrisKitten and the weather was good for us too :)
We'll be posting some piccies at some point, not that there was many to post as there was only me, Nikkinoonoo, KrisKitten and the babies lol!

:thumbup:
Twas a lovely day :D
Its a real shame noone else could make it but we enjoyed it all the same :D
Tommys fallen for his lion big time...he was cuddling it right up until he went to bed lol xxxx

Aww bless him :) You have a lovely little boy there hun, he's gorgeous :cloud9:

Evie was the same with her little lemur (or monkey type thing!)

Evie and Jess were adorable. I spent the evening telling my mum about Jess with her 'eyes, nose, mouth' and Evie giggling away :D
Hope they both enjoyed their days too :) xxxx

Evie and Jess were adorable. I spent the evening telling my mum about Jess with her 'eyes, nose, mouth' and Evie giggling away :D
Hope they both enjoyed their days too :) xxxx

I think Jess did :D She;s not long been asleep!!
Glad Tommy loiked his lion, hope ur mum liked her penguin too :)
xXx

She loved it :haha:
Apparently it will have a place on her desk at work lol xxx

Glad you all had a good time :thumbup: I love the zoo :)

I would have loved to come but couldn't do it as It was Monday and I work. Only day I can make is Wednesday....so if you do it again and its on a Wednesday I will deffo come!!

i was coming untill we all ended up with a sickness bug i was so sad i missed it are you ging to be doing another one at all xx

Im up for another at some point so long as iv got money :)
Tommy loved it :D xxx

Didn't see the thread till the same bloody day that you had already gone =[ =[ =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->