London Zoo Meet - Monday 5th July

I suggested the Information Kiosk as that's near the entrance and pretty much the first thing you see when you go into the zoo, wotcha reckon? :shrug:

I was all ready to post that iv got zilch funds and cant come but my mums lent me the ticket price till the end of the month :D
So im coming if anyone still wants me? :haha:
Is there anychance we can exchange numbers tho, as im getting the bus down if im really late or something? xxxx

Is everyone coming on their own or are their any OHs coming? xxx

Okee, lol my OH was considering coming along but has changed his mind in that case :rofl:
xxx

Okee, lol my OH was considering coming along but has changed his mind in that case :rofl:
xxx

Aww bless him! We're not that scary, honest!! If it makes it easier for you with him coming along then drag him ;)
TBH if I was coming on my own, I'd drag my OH too, but I'm tagging along with Nikkinoonoo so it'll be easier with two of us ;)

I'm still hoping to come but I have a hair appointment at 3:45pm that I forgot about until I got the reminder text yesterday :dohh:

Gonna call them first thing & try to shunt it back a few hours if poss.

Lol bless him hes said no but he might change his mind yet :haha:
Iv gone with the easy route over the quickest, 2 buses thatll will take me nearly 1hr n half lol but it means no stairs and no escalators :lol:xxx

I'm a pro with the buggy and escalators now ;) We travel to S.East London to visit the In Laws every other week so I'm used to that kind of travelling!
I've been looking at a route that wont take us on the Underground as it's soooo bloody hot at this time of year! Hopefully it should work out and it's also quicker :D

I'm gettin really excited now! Looking forward to meeting you guys and to seeing the lovely Jess and Nik too! :D

Im so nervous lol...gabbing away on here is one thing but meeting in person?
:wacko::haha:

I'm sorry ladies but I won't be able to make it :( I still don't feel 100%, and the thought of travelling etc isn't a nice one.

I hope you all have a lovely day xx

Im so nervous lol...gabbing away on here is one thing but meeting in person?
:wacko::haha:

Awww bless ya, we dont bite... not that hard anyways :haha: Just kidding hun, I can understand what you're saying tho cos if I sit still for long enough, I start getting nervous too!

I'm sorry ladies but I won't be able to make it :( I still don't feel 100%, and the thought of travelling etc isn't a nice one.

I hope you all have a lovely day xx
Sorry to hear that hun, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I ran away to London for the weekend and came back tonight so won't be coming tomorrow now, sorry but hope you all have a fab time! x

Aww looks like it's gonna a small, but sweet meet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->